• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Naruto Character

who is your favorite naruto character

• naruto

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • sasuke

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • suegetsu

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • jugo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sakura

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • kakashie

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • gara

• sasorie

• itachie

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • kisame

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • pain

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • rock lee

• neji

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • ten ten

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I dont have a favorite

• Total voters
Years
  • My favorite Naruto character probably is Naruto himself, he pretty much the most funny character there is in the series, (that I watched so far).

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I like Kimimaro, but he died and wasn't on the list.
    Who is Your Favorite Naruto Character

Kimimaro said:
    "So much trash spread everywhere ... but trash is trash no matter what ... you just have to clean it up ... one by one."

So Instead, I put Neji Hyuga.

Sota

Slowbro x Bellsprout
    Years
  • Kakashi from that list. I also like Killer Bee, Jiraiya, Anko, Karin, and the gama frogs. :P [Just to name a few!]

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • So many, yet so many misspelled. :\

Off the list, I find a lot of interest in Zetsu. But on the list, I like Neji and Sasuke. I liked Deidara was cool until everyone told me she was an he. >_<

I also love how Tobi is dressed up in flashes to be such an idiot and how he's worthless, it's great.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Your poll is biased. Where are Temari and Shikamaru? Those two are kickass, especially Shikamaru. He reminds me of myself. Oh well. *votes for Sakura cos she's cool too*

Back