• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Is your Favorite video game Hero

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
  • i seen a thread on favorite villain so why not heroes? list your Favorites 1-5 and a description

1.Goku- saved the earth how times?

2.sonic- stopped eggman and beat the final haziard along with shadow

3.naruto- defeated pain got through his enemies and restored peace no matter how hard it was

4.Mario- has a dedication to save princess peach from broswer

5. megaman- overall favorite stops the hands of evil

Years
  • 1. Ratchet- the most epic galactic hero with the most epic arsenal.
    2. Clank- buddy of Ratchet.
    3. Nathan Drake- knows how to have fun and kick butt at the same time.
    4. Sonic- can destroy anybody because they are so dizzy.
    5. Mario- kills evil turtles.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • 1. nathan drake - he's beautiful and is smart
    2. lara croft - she is the best female hero
    3. ratchet - i just loved the game and the woodland creatures
    4. mario - who doesn't love mario?
    5. lili de rochefort - idk if she's a hero, i just love her. xD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 1. Cloud Strife - I just love him.

2. Princess Peach - What? She's basically the hero in SPP.

3. Link - The hero of my favourite game, Skyward Sword.

4. Mario - How can I not?

5. Naruto - He's cute and I can't remember the rest.

(100th post). :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • 1-Zack Fair - Best hero ever. Needs no reason - Crisis Core - Final Fantasy 7
    2- Cloud Strife - Plain awesome 'nuff said - Final Fantasy ?(Don't remember the number lol)
    3-Goku - savior of the year - DBZ
    4-Daxter - funny and great - Daxter
    5-Toni Cipriani - he's liberty city's here to me - GTA

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    1. MC (Called Minato Arisato in manga) - Persona 3

2. Tactician/MU - Fire Emblem Awakening

3. Reimu - Project Touhou

4. Lloyd - Tales of Symphonia

5. Solid Snake - MGS

I wish I could go on and on, including Mario, Ein, Link, Cecil, Rudy, Fox, Aelph and so many other characters, but a limit to 5 is harsh.

Years
  • 1. Link - Everyones favorite pot-smashing hero. (The Legend of Zelda)

2. Ezio Auditore - Charming, athletic, heroic Italian Assassin. (Assassins Creed II)

3. Sora - Awesome kid who values his friends more than anything. (Kingdom Hearts)

4. Cloud Strife - Hero of the best RPG of the 90's. (Final Fantasy VII)

5. Donkey Kong - Throws barrels and goes on adventures. (Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Country)

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • 1- Goku- he is just unstoppable

2- Connor- helps end a war

3- dragonborn- skyrim

There are meany notable heroes these are just a couple of my favorites.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
    Years
  • Desmond Miles: The REAL main protagonist of the Assassin's Creed series. Saves the world from an apocalypse at the cost of his own life. (Assassin's Creed - Assassin's Creed 3)

Ratonhnhaké:ton: Probably my favorite assassin because he's a mix of a badass mofo to a big sweetheart and switches between the two in approximately 0.2 seconds. I also feel that he's grossly underrated and gets too much hate. Primarily from the "Ezio fanboys/girls" (Assassin's Creed 3)

Booker DeWitt: I just love his pesonality and throughly enjoyed playing as him in Bioshock Infinite. Too bad Jack and Delta didn't talk/make interaction like Booker, that's why I liked him. (Bioshock Infinite)

Martin Septim: Just because he's kind of underrated and he sacrifices himself to save Tamirel. He's voiced by Sean Bean so bonus points for Martin. (The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion)

Those are just a few, the ones I can think of off the top of my head

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years

• Spider-Man, a selfless hero in every game with a timeless message that speaks to everyone. A teenager under the guise of a super hero who must learn everything for himself. He had no mentor like Batman, he learned everything he has now from trial and error and remembering that; with great power must also come great responsibility. (except for Spider-Man 3, near end he turned into a joik)

Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series), a strong leader who only wanted peace but in the end, sought revenge. Hardened by the last two games, his patience has worn thin in MW3 and his time for mercy had ended.

Sargent Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops/2), A iron willed-soldier who's motto was "...Get **** done and get your guys home safe!" Selflessly passionate about his fellow soldiers and more important his best friend's son. In the second game his stability was compromised when he was tricked into a terrible set of events. Even then, he still understood what he did wrong and the errors of his ways. Making him a damn good soldier.

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 (Halo series), a man of few words but actions that wrote epics. He has seen his closest friends die, watched human colonized worlds burn around him but he kept his constitution of steel. Fighting for the safety of the known universe. He's been through quite a bit but never lost sight of the greater goal, far beyond protecting the universe. Protecting those he loved.

Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy 7), Bitter about his failed dream to be the first to go into space. He is gruff, but deep inside fights for the planet's safety as well as those he fights with. Despite his irritable demeanor, the man has a soft side, you just have a dig a bit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Series!!!!!!

Or the ninja from Ninja Gaidennnn

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1: Squall Leonhart. I'll be cosplaying as him soon.
    2: Commander Shepard. I've erased ME3's ending from my brain -_-
    3: Shadow the Hedgehog. I have a plush of him on my shelf.
    4: Samus Aran. Super Metroid is my favourite game of all.
    5: Red. Okay, sure, I'm going mainly on the manga. I just thought he was cool, okay?! :laugh:

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • Big Boss (most of the Metal Gear series, but technically only a 'hero' in MGS3/PO/PW)

Spoilers for some of the Metal Gear series follow:
    Spoiler:

Although Big Boss is ultimately painted as a 'bad guy,' it is very hard to see him as an actual villain. He's still a hero in my book.

But aside from his dramatic life story, the guy's also a master of hand-to-hand as well as being pro with anything that has and edge or fires a bullet (even when he's well into his 70's, he manages to effortlessly disarm Solid Snake while unarmed himself). He's a bona fide bad[redacted], but at the same time not the stereotypical hyper-macho soldier type.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Link from the Legend of Zelda series easily tops my list. His drive is similar to many other characters, for example Mario, as they share the same primary objective in rescuing the princess of their respective lands. What separates Link from his peers is his tenacity and courage. When you look at other games, there are power ups, helpful recurring characters along the way, and other aspects that ease the hero to victory. Link, on the other hand, was alone more often than not. When he wasn't, his only companion was the less than helpful Navi. To save a process and conquer an evil overlord with that pestering annoyance at your side is a respectable feat in itself. Link has done it time and time again, never failing to save the region of Hyrule and remain humble after every victory. If I'd seen half of the gruesome bosses Link has encountered, I'd be in a mental hospital right now ahaha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mario. He's easily the most recognisable gaming hero of all time, and in my opinion, he's also the coolest. He is the mascot of Nintendo. I've played almost every game that he's been in, and loved each and evey one of them. Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series is my favorite as well. He's fluent in six different languages, and he possess an IQ of 180. His allies call him "the man who makes the impossible possible." Oh, and he likes to hide in boxes. I like hiding in boxes myself. xD

Back