• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Gym Leader? Round 2

Who is your favourite Johto Gym Leader?

• Falkner

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Whitney

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Morty

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Chuck

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Pryce

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Clair

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Jasmine - "The Steel-Clad Defense Girl"
    Is mine, I mean she is the most caring out of any of them even if she did send someone else out to get the meds
    XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I am bumping this topic :-) Last few days of voting guyss~ Currently:

Jasmine, Pryce, Falkner and Morty are going to be progressing in to the finals!~

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Pryce, Pryce, baby.

A very wise old man indeed, and Ice is one of my favourite types. Can't go wrong, really.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Male: Morty

Female: Jasmine

But overall, I'd defenitely have to go with Jasmine. She's always been one of my favorites.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    i voted falkner mainly because he is the only first gym leader that does not use rock and i really like him for that :)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    ...................................... it's really not that hard to figure out who i chose- i love bird pokemon ... but then again he's the reason i love them

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Falkner is probably my favorite Gym Leader ever and I don't really have a reason for why. Maybe because it was a nice, not horribly-running-into-rocks first gym.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    my favorite would be Morty. My best battle was with him...the rest were okay, and plus I like his new look and gym.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    I've always loved Jasmine; I guess she sort-of reminds me of me! I'm not a fan of the steel-type at all, but I love her character and the way she is portrayed.

Also,

How could i be the only one to vote Bugsy ! :D! Shes a Chick who likes bug pokmon?! are you people Mad?

Um, Bugsy isn't a girl. :knockedou

"Bugsy (Japanese: ツクシ Tsukushi) is the Gym Leader of Azalea Town's Gym, known officially as the Azalea Gym. He hands out the Hive Badge to Trainers who defeat him. He specializes in Bug-type Pokémon" (Bulbapedia, now renamed Slowpedia).

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Clair: Dragon leader

My Favorite Gym leader is definitely Clair. I love dragon pokemon!

Back