• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Pokemon Movie villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Simple and clean, from Giovanni to Zero. Who is your favourite villain? For obvios reasons, I'm leaving out Molly, Entei and the Unown from Pokemon 3 and Rayquaza from Destiny Deoxys.

So the Choices are:
    Giovanni & Mewtwo - The Empire Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Lawrence III - The Power of One
    The Iron Masked Marauder - Celebi: Voice of the Forest
    Annie & Oakley - The Gaurdians of Alto Mare
    Butler - Jirachi: Wish Maker
    Captain Phantom - Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
    Zero - Giratina and the Sky Warrior

9 villains, and pick one.

Me?

As much as I hate Butler and Giovanni, I'd say Lawrence III and his twisted desires to cause pain for his collection. My favourite villain from my favourite movie.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Zero was epic. Phantom was funny. Masked Marauder was extreme. And Annie and Oakley were HAWT. *headshot*

I can't make up my mind. It is one of those 4. :\ But I am not sure. *goes think in a corner*.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Zero is the only one I really remember.. haven't seen the movies in a long time.(other than the newest one)

So yeah, Zero.

Years
    Annie and Oakley, there were pretty cool. Not to mention they had an espeon, haha.
    Giovanni would be my second pick, just for being the first real villian in pokemon history.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Zero was epic. Phantom was funny. Masked Marauder was extreme. And Annie and Oakley were HAWT. *headshot*

I can't make up my mind. It is one of those 4. :\ But I am not sure. *goes think in a corner*.

they are hot! those breasts are probably the biggest I've seen in the entire anime

Years
    I guess it will be Lawrence and Zero, since I just love battleships. I just finished watching the 12 movie, so i'll pick zero. actually, for I think he isn't a real "villain"', just someone who lost his moral code.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm.
    I like Lawrence the III because of his sadistic obsession and catching style of the birds (and probably all Pokemon).
    I -love- Giovanni because he is the head of Team Rocket and I get a kick out of the whole "steal other peoples Pokes/take over the world" thing.
    And the Iron Masked Marauder. So cool. Giant octopus like Pokemon catching machine, Dark Balls to turn any Poke evil, Scizor/Sneasel (epicc).
    I love all three of them, so I dunno :/.

(And yes, if Pokemon were real, I would be the first person to sign up for Team Rocket)

Years
    Lawrence III, no question. Absolute favourite villain of all time, not just Pokemon. There's just something about everything about him. So egotistical, so classy, so me so awesome. There really is just something brilliant about him. If he was in FF, he'd be more popular than Sephiroth.
    Zero is a pretty close second for some reason. Mainly because you uses an army of Mags (^^).
    Also, how come Team Rocket keeps churning out the same badly designed mechas when they've SEEN the beauties used by the above two?

Years
    Vicious in the fourth movie, as he was as straightforward as it got. After the mental headaches I had with Giovanni (which you need the BoM CD drama to get the full effect), Lawrence, the two hawt jewel thieves and their motivations, I don't mind a villain where I can turn my brain off on.

Plus, he actually caught a Legendary. What a freaking taboo he broke, eh?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Zero.
    I was nearly squealing with fangirlism when he got crazy/insane/emo.
    I mean, Zero has a mecha that totally reminds me of Gun**m. *shot* And he has an army of Mags. And Infi. INFI. INFIIIIII!!!!! She was hawt! *shot twice*

AND GOODNESS, HE HAS HIS OWN SHIP! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER SAW SINCE TEAM GALACTIC! (and Shinji, of course.)

And not to mention his coolness in the first trailer. (Though it was another deleted scene :'( *sniff*) That voice was HAWTTTT!!! o(^///^)o I am cheered up~!

ALL HAIL ZERO! (And Team Galactic. And Shinji.)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It pretty much evil to make Celebi a Shadow Pokémon, so I pick the Masked Marauder.

Zero comes in second for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back