• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Straw Hat? [One Piece]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This isn't a series that I keep up with, really. But I do occasionally watch episodes online, and Sanji has remained my favorite character. :'D I like the entire main cast, honestly.. but Sanji just pwns, in my opinion.

x3

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I think it's still Luffy, although Zoro and Sanji are very close. Honestly, I love them all. <3 My list of how much I like Straw Hats goes like this:
    1. Luffy
    2. Zoro & Sanji
    3. Usopp & Franky
    4. Nami & Chopper
    5. Robin
    This doesn't mean that I don't like Robin, I just like her the least. :P I haven't seen Brooke yet, so I can't tell how much I like him. ^^

toyaki

the lengendary swordman
    Years
    i m a fan of one piece but my favorite character is not in straw hat crew its Rob Lucci and to get back to thread well my favorite character in the straw hat crew is zoro XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have been a fan of this show for years now and my favourite would have to be say my favourite is Sanji, always makes me laugh and reminds me of myself and how I fail with women.

Starla Tsukino

Mew Fan
    Years
    Oh this one is easy for me to answer! :) My favorite is Usopp!

I loved that character since I first seen him on the TV screen.. :) The voice and the antics he does are hilarious, but so cool at the same time!

Luffy and Sanji come next. :3

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    my favorite is between Luffy and Brook I mean there both so awesome, Luffy because he is an awesome fighter and Brook is so funny. XD

Back