• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is your favrate champion on League of Legends and why

TY

People who i played with know this, and my theme says it all aswell: Jinx

First of all: She's nuts. I am nuts, which suits totally. For some reason im really good as her, considering i suck at the game. With the right items she can just kill enemies in seconds and her snare is just amazing for offense and defense.

Mainly i like most ranged characters since i dont have to take a few hits before i can hit someone :P

Years
  • Veigar One of my early favourites. I don't like to brag, but I haven't seen anyone else play him better then me.

Akali I like ninja's.

Elise Such a versatile champion and really fun to play. Covers every role except adc, well.. Not that I have tried.

I like all mid AP casters to be honest.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I'd have to say my favorite, and probably best, is my Renekton. I'm a practiced top-laner, as I pretty much used nothing but Garen in vs. AI until I had the IP to get Renekton (which took to about summoner lvl 15 for me). Still have things to work on, like my cs, but I'm comfortable enough with my reptilian champ of choice that even if I can't farm as well as I would like, I can still be a presence in a game.

SoulEvans

Soul
    Years
  • all varry good champs and also im going to try vlad as soon as i get the ip for him nasies is my top laner im still looking for my mid and my adc champ is miss fortune and im also still looking for my suportor champ

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My three favourite, and who I never get tired of playing is...

Varus: My best character and main ADC. Everything about Varus is great, a slow-inducer, a semi-attack speed buff, and a skill shot. Plus, he looks pretty cool.

Ahri: Great character overall. She looks beautiful, and she can be a nuisance to a lot of her match ups. Also, true damage on her Q is just hnng.

Gangplank: My god this man is a monster. A heal that gets rid of all CC, a poke that does absurd amount of damage, and an AOE ult that can hit anywhere on the map. He's also a pirate!

Years
  • I love playing AD Carries, so most of my favourites come from that role.

Caitlyn - Long range, powerful. All of her moves have great use, whether laning or fighting. And my goodness, that feeling you get when you get a kill with her ultimate...
    Jinx - When she first came out, I loved her. I haven't played her in a long time (or League in a long time, actually), but since it's free week (for a few days), I'll have to give her another shot. A few champion with a fun backstory, and a fun personality.
    Draven - Draven.

I also love playing Darius and Garen in the top lane, and I giggle whenever I play Blitzcrank.

EDIT: Just looking through the champions list, I also feel bad for forgetting Yorick. A little difficult to get used to, but he becomes wicked strong if you let him get fed, and pretty tanky, too. One of my favourite moments on Yorick is solo-stealing a Baron from the enemy team, because they must've forgot/weren't focusing on the fact that I had used my ultimate, stole it, then "died", hahaha.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh, I love playing as AD Carries, or Marksmen, whatever they're called. Hm mostly Miss Fortune, because her AOE ult is amazing, and that laugh is incredible, and I also like playing as Jinx because her Snare is incredibly useful, and her global Ult is awesome. Sivir is also amazing to use because her movement speed and attack speed buff she gets from her Ult is amazing in team fights, and that spell shield of her saves a lot of lives. <3

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I'm rather new to LoL, but so far I'm really liking using Sivir and Zyra.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Uh-oh, support main walking through, don't mind me.

My favorite champ is definitely Leona. I think the way she looks is just totally badass (I love the knight look XD). Her play style is pretty sweet, too. I even like what she says when you pick her, "The dawn has arrived!". Her voice actress is also in a lot of anime and games, too. What's not to love?!

I also really like Sona and Lulu, too. And Janna. XD

TY

Aren't there any initiation tools in LoL like DotA's Force Staff and Blink Dagger?

I have no idea what that is to be honest, as i dont play LoL very often and i never played DotA at all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wahey, Shyvana and Annie getting nerfed for the new patch!

My favourite is hands-down Fizz. He's such a fun one to play as and I'm able to get 20+ kills pretty easily in a match with him, plus his wavy head things make him cute as a button. I also love Quinn but until I manage to stop coverting that wonderful Phoenix skin I'll always feel like I'm missing out with her.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have no idea what that is to be honest, as i dont play LoL very often and i never played DotA at all.
    They're items that offer characters a lot of mobility. Can be used to escape danger or, as I mentioned, start a teamfight, which is what initiating is. If LoL has this sort of things, using a melee character isn't really an issue. And aren't melee characters generally tougher or more evasive through their own stats and/or abilities anyway?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • They're items that offer characters a lot of mobility. Can be used to escape danger or, as I mentioned, start a teamfight, which is what initiating is. If LoL has this sort of things, using a melee character isn't really an issue. And aren't melee characters generally tougher or more evasive through their own stats and/or abilities anyway?

In league of legends, most of the mobility or initiation factors are based on the champion or the chosen summoner spells rather than the items. In fact, I don't recall any item that will let do a short dash or teleport into a battle. That being said, in offset, you get items like Banshee's Veil which negates the first ability that would hit your champion which you can use as a more defensive engagement. As for the melee, some can generally get tanky, yes, but not all of them have evasion. An example I can think of off the top of my head would be Master Yi. He has a speed up ability that makes him immune to slows (and I think stuns too, but don't quote me on that), but that's his ultimate, which means a player is more like to use it to chase someone down that's low on health than they are to engage with it, or sometimes even run away.

TY

In league of legends, most of the mobility or initiation factors are based on the champion or the chosen summoner spells rather than the items. In fact, I don't recall any item that will let do a short dash or teleport into a battle. That being said, in offset, you get items like Banshee's Veil which negates the first ability that would hit your champion which you can use as a more defensive engagement. As for the melee, some can generally get tanky, yes, but not all of them have evasion. An example I can think of off the top of my head would be Master Yi. He has a speed up ability that makes him immune to slows (and I think stuns too, but don't quote me on that), but that's his ultimate, which means a player is more like to use it to chase someone down that's low on health than they are to engage with it, or sometimes even run away.

Well there is a spell or ability for all champions to teleport a small distance away called Flash, which i still need to master (flashed into a tower derp >_>).
    But other than that i tend to die way more easily with melee, even if they are tanky, cause im greedy as hell xD

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Well there is a spell or ability for all champions to teleport a small distance away called Flash, which i still need to master (flashed into a tower derp >_>).
    But other than that i tend to die way more easily with melee, even if they are tanky, cause im greedy as hell xD

Just means you have to work on how aggressive you are then. A little rule I like to follow is don't chase unless you know you can secure the kill, like if they have just a sliver of health left. Otherwise, you could just be wasting time and are much more open to ganking. And I almost never chase past the tower XD.

Back