• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your Internet Provider?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • I use Spark (used to be telecom) at home and I use vodafone for my phone internet. Both companies are two of the big ones here in New Zealand.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • As for me, my internet provider is Bell Canada, and you know, while it's not bad, the internet does have its.. ungraceful moments. Unless its' normal - like sometimes we find ourselves without a stable connection for minutes to an hour? But they always resolve the issue, so it's good.

Same as you! It is great in general, but sometime it just... crash. Then it is back on!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Yeah, it gets kinda annoying sometimes. xD

I reaaaaally want our family to switch to Rogers. ;A;

Didn't heard anything good about Roger. My parents want to switch but my brother don't recommand it.
    (but Hey everyone have they opinion :p )

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • What is with all of these American ISP's :(.

Just kidding, my ISP at home is Virgin Media which I was quoted at get 100/10 but I get closer to 75/10 which is really good to be honest. At my flat in University, my ISP is KC Lightstream and I get around 100/100. Yeah. It's amazing! I definitely don't envy you Americans and your very expensive broadband prices (but you make up for it with the super cheap food!)

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • So I have TWC and I think we get around...50/5? Not sure. My parents never told me. xD But it's decent enough. Although there have been many issues where we have lost internet so many times. The company really sucks.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Verizon~

#StaticIPLife

I can't imagine the trouble people without static IPs go through to host their own servers.

Verizon FiOS is fast, but I'm looking forward to Google Fiber coming to the DC area.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Time Warner Cable. They aren't terrible, but they're the best we have. We haven't had an issue in recent memory thanks to updated modem/router stuff, so we're happy. :)

Back