• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your least favourite PokeSpec. Character?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • Nen has read PokeSpe all the way to the early D/P arc, and the only character that she really dislikes is Misty. I find her personality irritating and crybaby-ish, for some reason. :x
    But that's it. I love all the other characters, including Yellow and Emerald which are possibly the most hated in the entire series. >.>

... yellow is who i love with flanerry and Blue-chan <333.

Emerald is okay. Hes good in character.

Who pisses me off is DPP. I seriously DONT want to read DPP after buying volume 30. Terrible I swear.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I like all characters. But if I have to pick I'd say the cast's parents: they let them roam wild around a potentially dangerous world, some are even emotionally and phisically abusive and overall don't care about their children's safety.

Just kidding. :)

The only character I remotely dislike is Emerald. His character desing is ugly and his appearance ruined Wally's chance of becoming important.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
  • I know, a lot of characters in a lot of series fit the discription of a sue, but people love them anyway. Case-in-point, Superman. And Green seems kinda brooding but also like the kinda guy who doesn't make mistakes. My point; he also fits a sue's discription. I also don't get the point of hating a character because they're a "goody-good". They're ALL goody-goods, that's kinda the point of having good-guys.

Well good, I'm glad we're on the same page.

XD Exactly why I don't believe in the Mary-Sue argument. Stupid people with double standards.

SSJALEX

GOD'S LEGENDARY SUPERSAIYAN
    Years
  • i would have to say red is my favorite trainer! he's got vee and he also is the best battler out there. warriors like me like strong opponents! same with sapphire. strong trainers are like nomads, always training and learning how to beat the best!

Top Hat T-Rex

I'm Bringing Classy Back
    Years
  • why hate on Gold? He's the best, really knows how to just chill and have fun, turning tense moments into funny ones...
    -he's perverted
    -mischievous
    -sarcastic
    -and a fanboy
    his personality and quirks work with the story and his background... plus he has a sweet Aipom

those are formulas of a great main character

Reading Ruby saga, not liking i off the bat, Ruby is just wtf

Years
  • Well i don't really hate anyone of the charac. but my last fav will be Peal.. well he's just not... he's not my type.. but i don't hate him.. but well you know.. i don't really like him either.. thats kind of complicate to explain

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
  • Yellow is my least favorite character. I really don't like Mary Sue-innocent-but-strong-and-cute girls -__-, especially the super-power things -__- She's kinda... lucky, no more -__-

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I don't think you can really hate any of the characters but the one that just don't care about is emerald, but I don't hate him. :P

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say I really really hate Emerald.
    Yeah it's pretty much at the 'hate' level, where those who are like, "You can't hate anything! D:" define hate.
    His character design is wonky, his attitude stinks, his history is bland, and.... his entire arc was such a snore. ;A;
    This is all my humble opinion however- no offense to Emerald lovers intended. He's not so bad that I can't sit through a chapter of him, but.... An entire arc....

Anyway, I'm not very fond of Misty either, but that's just because I dislike MangaPokeshipping. xD!
    I love her character design in Special, but her attitude feels a little off~

And I'm also going to point out that there are a few posts that don't belong here, but it's been long enough I think it'll be pointless to moderate them. <______<

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I kinda like all the characters but my least favorite would have to be Crystal. I found myself very bored when reading through all the chapters that featured her.... I just found her boring, but I did think it was hilarious when she first saw Gold and Silver, 'AHHH! PUNKS!' XD

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
  • 'kay I'm back (for a bit.) I just finished reading Emerald, and he's still my least favourite character. Even if he's not that much of an idiot, I still think his character design is god awful.

But I have an honourable mention to make.

GREEN'S PARENTS.
    Great character development for Green and all, I'm happy for her, truly I am, but I think they're mutes. Seriously, maybe Green was wrong about her parents and those two just adopted her? Do the writers really not want any parent/child discussion at all? No words from her parents after she makes a long speech at them? It really annoys me.

They're not even characters, they're just "Green-related-key-item"s.

Last edited:

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • I dont know about Crystal[didn't read her arc] but I can say that I hate Emerald as well...I learned that Wally was originally supposed to be Wally but I guess he didn't seem like the type to conquer the Battle Frontier...but to create a random kid, put him on stilts, and make him a hero...I just don't get it...

Back