• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Unfortunately, that will never happen, because there is nothing wrong with my posts.

Isn't that a feat? You may not see this yourself, but I and a lot of other people here do find a lot wrong with your posts at times, especially your very first one in this thread, "Hahahaha no I'm sussing you out lol" <- wtf is this? Completely and utterly jumping the gun here, inconstructive, incredibly rude, you are not exempt from the fact that people do make rather stupid posts. And I assure you, from a staff member's perspective, that post right there was complete and utter bananas.

Ever wondered why on earth you get these negative post comments? I'm not even going to doubt most of them to you are just highly derogatory because people are fed up with the way you keep marching around as if you own the place. Instead of seeing them as some feeble way of mocking you, take it as a way to help improve your demeanour. Because know this for a fact, you have not improved, at all.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016

1) They don't spam: they insult and be nasty.
2) Yes, the admins can.
3) I won't ignore it until it is sorted.
4) Well, it wasn't just me that complained about it: others did in Rukario's warning.

Won't post here after this. A dumb back-forth argument is not what I want. but...

2) Right but seriously what admin is going to go into your post comments and snoop around? They're staff they don't do that.
3) There is no problem needing to be sorted except your dumb complaining.
4) Rukario's warning = rep
rep = not here anymore
no rep = no complaining except you. ¿comprendé amigo?

also this.
QFT said:
Spey; honey? You're not the only one here with a mental illness; but you seem to be the only one here trying to use it as an excuse to get some form of..special treatment? I understand what it's like to have a problem ~ but honestly; it's not a crutch. You should be defined DESPITE your disability; not defined BY it.
and
But blaming the way you act on your disability is disgusting. Grow up.

Last edited:

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010

Isn't that a feat? You may not see this yourself, but I and a lot of other people here do find a lot wrong with your posts at times, especially your very first one in this thread, "Hahahaha no I'm sussing you out lol" <- wtf is this? Completely and utterly jumping the gun here, unconstructive, incredibly rude, you are not exempt from the fact that people do make rather stupid posts. And I assure you, from a staff member's perspective, that post right there was complete and utter bananas.

Ever wondered why on earth you get these negative post comments? I'm not even going to doubt most of them to you are just highly derogatory because people are fed up with the way you keep marching around as if you own the place. Instead of seeing them as some feeble way of mocking you, take it as a way to help improve your demeanour. Because know this for a fact, you have not improved, at all.

Sorry, but I was speaking to a stupid bot. I was trying to make it funny.

That's it. I thought all of you had some damn sense. Seems I was wrong. Expect back here when I've died. After that time, there won't be a PC.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Okay, I suggest EVERYONE stops posting in here now. It's only going to get worse from here on out and there will only be more hurt feelings and SPAM. So just stop it and move on.

Years
I will not man up. I am disabled, I have a brain problem, how the heck can you expect me to man up? And IDC about anyone else. Noone else here cares about me, why should I care about them?

We're all tired of you using your disability as an excuse. If your autism social group is so focussed on proving that you're no different to the rest of the human race, why is it suddenly oh so convenient to use it as an excuse for your actions?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
We're all tired of you using your disability as an excuse. If your autism social group is so focussed on proving that you're no different to the rest of the human race, why is it suddenly oh so convenient to use it as an excuse for your actions?
Yeah, and I'm tired of everyone DEGRADING ME. I mean, can't you just lay off me, or am I just the PC local punchbag that can be hit because you want to say something nasty and do it in front of me?

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Guys, you can take a horse to a stream but you can't make it drink the water.

There's no sense in this argument; it's endless and it never bears any sort of resolved fruit.

edit: gack beaten by luke. >: gomen

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Everyone, lay off of Spey.

Spey, stop spamming all the time and just report.

OP, this isn't the right place.

Seriously, guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back