• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who like Shin Chan?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    It's like the Simpsons of Japan. I love Shin Chan. "It's the Man Lady."

In japan, it was only as crude as the Simpsons, thanks to Adult swim, it turned into a japanese version of South Park, with the Shin chan character, being equivalent to Bart Simpson, being turned into the extremely vile Eric Cartman, yeah, adult swim ruined it by "placing Cartmans DNA within every child character to make them as vulgar as him", sort of like a reverse of what 4Kids does to anime, by translating the Japanese jokes that Adult Swim believed that people would not get even though they watched the orginal subbed version and know more of Japanese culture, inot extremly crude, South Park styled jokes, point in case, Adult swim is the reverse 4Kids, while 4Kids targets their animes towards audiences younger than what the program was originally intended for, Adult Swin did the opposite, while Funimation keeps it balanced and targets the correct audience

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    I remember when I was 5, and it was just so funny. But then again, the show was in tagalog, and there really isn't much profane words, so I never viewed it as something that would actually reach Adult Swim. Then, I grew up, and learned what they were all talking about... -_-"

I still like it for its humor and... Nope, just the humor.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    watch the japanese version
    and ull see why they have to break it in parts XD
    cause they have to take so much out of it cause its not in adult swims terms of i guess "decency"
    but the show is amazingly funny XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Extremely hilarious! It's a great show just meant for the laughs. ;D

Back