• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Likes Legendary Pokemon

Do u like Legendary pokemon

• NUP Hate EM

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • YES Luv EM

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Who likes and uses Legendary pokemon

I do not like legendary pokemon and it is not because of wat level there on or anything i simply just do not like them what do u think

Ohh wait there is only 2 legendaries i use Ho-oh and lugia

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I like legendaries ._.

Mostly because they are so .. 'special'.
    To me, having a legendary in your team means that you had the nerves & the force to beat and capture one.

By nerves I mean; I always try to capture one without a Master Ball. Since that gives so much more satisfaction :'D

Oh, and I like hunting them down too. Like in Fire Red, I was soo bored after I finally caught Latias.

Detox

I dont hate them,but I prefer not to use them.I only use them as trophies,and really good ones cause they are all in pokeballs(spent like a week trying to get Mewtwo and Rayquaza in pokeballs)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I don't hate them, but I don't like legedarys when people use them in battles, because I see a lot of cheaters that way, but otherwise If I battle legendarys in the game its okay, because its only a computer. lol ^_^

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I don't hate them, but I don't like legedarys when people use them in battles, because I see a lot of cheaters that way, but otherwise If I battle legendarys in the game its okay, because its only a computer. lol ^_^

Ugh, another n00b who thinks all legends are not fair to use.

No offense, but not all legends are as uber as many think they are. Just look at Shaymin :(

I do indeed use legends. And I use uber legends as well - in uber battles.

Salamence32

Mew is on top of the world
    Years
    I like legendaries but I do not like to use them all the time. Sure it's fun catching them but using them in battles just shows you dont have the will and determintation to catch and train your own pokemon from scratch. I admire anyone who has a lvl 70 and up from lvl 10 and below when you caught it.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    My favs are definetly 3 dogs, 3 birds, ho oh and lugia. The new ones arent that great. I dont use them in my team (except dialga to beat the e4)

But i think legends are cool

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    legendaries are special and therefore i like them, they are there to be looked at differently and used to show power :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like legendaries.

However, I choose not to use them too often and try to catch them in something other than a Master Ball. I've gotten into the habit of using PokeBalls.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I like Legends. A lot of them are really good, such as Heatran, Azelf, Deoxys-E, and Cresselia. I personally don't use any (haven't been able to fit any on my teams), but I would if I wanted to. :/

Sure it's fun catching them but using them in battles just shows you dont have the will and determintation to catch and train your own pokemon from scratch.

Tell that to my boxful of IV bred, EV trained Pokemon. And for the record, it takes a lot of determination to catch a good Legendary. Have you ever tried soft-resetting for a Legendary? Don't get me started on roaming Legends (I am still looking for a good Cresselia).

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I use them all the time!

especially my prized giratina

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I don't like them but I don't not like them if you know what I mean.=D The only legendary I use is Rayquaza as part of my dream team.=D

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    I have to say that I don't love or hate them. I enjoyed that fact that they were available in the first few generations. I was always mad that I couldn't get certain ones without Nintendo Events (I hate that). The only one I got from a Nintendo event was Celebi for GSC. Some of them like Ho-oh and Suicune are very appealing style-wise; I think some just look cool and I like catching and using them.

However, I will say that I think Generation IV went a little overboard on the amount of legendaries they introduced. Some just seem kind of unecessary or pointless, especially the two blue brine shrimp they tried to pass off. I think that they also should have waited till the next games to release guys like Heatran. I just feel as though unleashing so many legendary Pokemon in one generation kind of waters down the idea of legends in the first place. What's to stop them from bringing it up a notch from the current 14 of DP up to 20 legendaries in the next generation? That's almost 8% of the entire regional dex for each region. Less so for a larger National Dex, sure, but the point is that if they keep pumping out legendaries with each generation containing more than the last, eventually there'll be more legends than normal Pokemon. I think "legendary" loses its meaning when applied to so many new creations. If something becomes so common in the games, how can they be legendary? I think it loses its meaning.

I like some legendaries, but I think they're starting to overdo it and should wind it down next generation and focus on better, new non-legendaries. And if they really want to focus on legendaries, they could try giving us the oppurtunity to actually catch Pokemon like Mew and Celebi in the game without having to travel around for game events all the time or get stupid [random] Tickets to get to [random] Island.

Bah. I wish I could trade my Celebi from Generation II into my Diamond, but that two aren't compatible. I can basically never get a Celebi in a legit fashion unless I want to move to Japan and stalk Nintendo there to see when the next Celebi is given away. That or get it through a trade, which I don't see ending well for me. Humbug.

austin00081

young money
    Years
    I don't mind legendaries, but I hate how everyone uses them. In the games and show there are only one of each legendary, and to see a team with two hacked Lugias just bothers me.

Years
    Who moved this to Diamond and pearl it makes no sence being here because im not talking about Legendaries from Diamond and pearl im talking about them in GENERAL

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I dispise of ALL legendary pokemon. I'd rather use a pokemon that doesn't require to just send it out & win it out because of it's "omgawsomehackability"

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I put down i hate them even though i like some like Darkrai and Giratina mainly because dark/ghost pokemon are my specialty in games. but they are way to Uber for my liking when you get them they are way to strong.

Back