• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Likes Pikachu?

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
Years
  • I never liked Pikachu. On the show hes almost invincible and he takes all the fame away from Ash's real Pokemon like Sceptile and Snorlax. Just the sight of that little rat makes me twich.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I agree. Its a pitiful rodent thats made to be invisible. I tried to train one. It was beaten by a BIDOOF!?!?!?! How dum!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I love Pikachu...even the one in the TV shows. I don't care if it's...ehhh...made too strong by the writers...I've still always loved it since I was little!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Pikachu is too unfair. It could use something more powerful than Zap Cannon at level 5, and now it knows 5 moves. Come on! Nothing with Pikachu is a fair fight.
    Uberchu:

Thunder (With no TM)
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Volt tackle (Without breeding as an egg move)
    Iron Tail (Again with no TM)

Attack: 10000000
    Defense: 10000000
    HP: 100000000
    Sp Attack: 10000000
    SP Defense:10000000
    Speed: 10000000

Lv100

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I like Pikachu, although he can be a source of annoyance to me.

Firstly, In some battles it can with stand its own for a long time, taking powerful attacks and battling effectivly. While in others he sometimes takes two quite weak attacks and is defeated. (Like the bellsprout thing in the Indigo leage)

Secondly, I've counted in some episodes and Pikachu seems to know about 5-6 diffrent attacks in an episode and It s impossible!

Finally, He sometimes has a lot of screentime which can be annoying.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • I don't see anything wrong with him?Ash has had him for years!Do you expect him to still be weak?!

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I do like the pikachu but i do find it a bit unreal. Like as if it can beat like a...? I dunno but it never seems to loose. Acsept to Gary xP And it does seem to take the fame away from Ash's other pokemon!

Years
  • Anime Pikachu - Its not a real Pikachu, Prof.Oak hacked it for Ash. Which leads me too...

Anime I cant believe its not Pikachu - Annoying, stronger than legendaries but somehow gets ultimately weaker at the start of a new region. Writers kill him off just because he is the mascot doesnt mean he has to be in the anime.

Normal Pikachus - Quite annoying since being the mascot gives it too much popularity over other pokemon. This might of springed my liking of Raichu.
    I'm neutral though as you can still like them a bit.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
  • I dont hate Pikachu .. But its just like ... hes EVERYWHERE!
    .. Pikachu wants to take over the world with its awsome Thunderbolt-T.R.-away-skills.. xD Fear it! ~
    But really, i dont hate him .. There is just too much "I'm the perfect Pikachu :D " ..
    Yeah.. XD

- Nicku

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I don't really hate pikachu, but I don't like him neither.
    I think Ash should pay more attention to his other (non-overhyped) pokémon!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I loved Pikachu from the show sweeties, that as the only reason why I watched the show! x3 I don't care if it's strength depends on the writers, it was adorable and lovable. x3 Now-a-days I think of Pikachu as an adorable Goku. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    I do like the pikachu but i do find it a bit unreal.

ok pokemon is supposed to be kinda unreal... but i guess i understand where your commin from.

i do like pikachu though. i always have. especially in the beginning when it didnt like ash and kept electrifying. him its supposed to be special, and even if some people dont like it, its not gonna leave.
    personal opinion. i prefer Togepi.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I just think it's funny how his power level constantly fluctuates throughout the series. He's like a tripped out version of little Gohan. One minute he's all-powerful and can even blow apart rock Pokemon and cause nuclear explosions on command, the next, he can't even defeat what should be the most basic opponents in the Region.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    It manages to beat a Regice in one season then loses to Roark, the first Gym Leader? WTF?

Back