• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who likes the communities websites

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    ya It does O.O (PPN taking time to load) and I have HighSpeed maybe once Steve picks a layout (*coughcoughmylayoutcoughcough*) Its wont take too much time. VRoad I've been on a few times It's pretty good the layouts rock but the last one took time to load =/

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    PPN, Long Load, CoughCoughYourLayout!CoughCough
    PPN is very fast and reliable for me,
    its fast
    and CoughCoughYourLayout!CoughCough!! My Layout is better than yours!
    and you know it
    (My layout wont win though)

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Can we count ex-community sites too? I still visit PE2K, just because it's fastest to load. -_-

Hey, was PE2K an affiliate. *Wonders*. It's my 2nd favorite Pokemon site ever. PPN is my favorite and I visit it regularly.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    PPN is great and all, but it just seems to boastful. If you could think of a site as boastful. Full of its self...?

I can't wait until VRoad is back, and PE2K PWNS!

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    the ud i've always hated but i like ppn the most i used to visit victory road often but when it is back up i dont think i will issues....

Back