• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who likes/uses Vespiquen?

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
Years
  • Who has found female Combee and actually plans to use Vespiquen in their DP Team?

I own one in Diamond and one in Pearl, XD. Vespiquen are amazing bugs - the best next to Heracross and Armaldo if you ask me.

So, any Vespiquen fans out there? XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I can see how Vespiquen can be useful, but I just hate bees, so I will simply keep it for collection, not for battle. The only Bug types I'd consider for battle are Heracross, Scizor, and maybe Armaldo. :P

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
  • XD, fair enough. Do you not like Megayanma? Most awesome special Bug ever, and more useful than Ninjask, and albeit not faster, it does have Speed Boost. :P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • XD, fair enough. Do you not like Megayanma? Most awesome special Bug ever, and more useful than Ninjask, and albeit not faster, it does have Speed Boost. :P

Meh, I don't like either. I know Bugs are good against Psychics, but that's something Ghosts do, only better. :P

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
  • True enough. It's never really been that useful that Bugs are good against Psychics; Heracross is probably the one that comes closest to classify as "good against psychic" were it not for its fighting type.

But back to Vespiquen: I guess there really aren't many fans of the queen bee after all. Woe is me. :C

...XD, just kiddin'.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I dont like Vespiquen as a matter of fact I dont like any tpe of bug Pokemon except for Shuckle because of high defeneses, I need a female Combee, if anyone has one please PM me okay

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I honestly love Vespiquen. I use it on my team in Diamond, and was considering using it for metagame, but it has too many weaknesses, and all of them are very common in competitive battling.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I use butterfree, Butterflys > Bees ^^; I hate bees, and will never use one XD

My Butterfree OHKOed The champions milotic with Hyper Beam, so I'm happy with her =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    XD, fair enough. Do you not like Megayanma? Most awesome special Bug ever, and more useful than Ninjask, and albeit not faster, it does have Speed Boost. :P

Yanmega is one of the coolest pokemon. I finally nabbed a Yanma, I can wait to make my Battle Tower team with Yanmega and Rhyperior in it. It's gonna rock. XD

EDIT: Oh geez, no pun intended. >_>

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
  • Posted by QueenBoo:
    I dont like Vespiquen as a matter of fact I dont like any tpe of bug Pokemon except for Shuckle because of high defeneses, I need a female Combee, if anyone has one please PM me okay.

Data defect... what you need a female Combee for, then? A male Combee can gather Honey as well.

Posted by Masquerain Inc.:
    I honestly love Vespiquen. I use it on my team in Diamond, and was considering using it for metagame, but it has too many weaknesses, and all of them are very common in competitive battling.

Yeah, indeed. It's great in-game, but not so much out of it. It'd have been better just as a Bug, but that wasn't gonna happen. :(

Posted by Myzou:
    I use butterfree, Butterflys > Bees ^^; I hate bees, and will never use one XD

No offense, but that's a very lame reason for not using Vespiquen. That it has too many weaknesses? Okay. That you don't like the design? Okay. But that you dislike real bees? Please. I love Politoed and Toxicroak and I don't like frogs in real life. O_o

Posted by Megaa:
    Yanmega is one of the coolest pokemon. I finally nabbed a Yanma, I can wait to make my Battle Tower team with Yanmega and Rhyperior in it. It's gonna rock. XD

EDIT: Oh geez, no pun intended. >_>

XD! Agreed. ^^

kewlgabe

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I would have used one if I had gotten a combee earlier in the game, I'd heard about and but overlooked it because it was a bug and bug types are usually weak. I just got a combee (afemale one at that)but now I'm at the pokemon league so I really can't use it I doubt it would work on my normal after the league team. it would have been fun (to say the least) for the main game. Maybe I'll use one when I get pearl.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • I have a thing for bug Pokemon, Yanmega is way to cool, right out of the Jurasic period, seriously, and Vespiquen (O)_(O) The most molevolent looking wasp I've ever seen! >_<

Years
  • I use one for right now, i use Spiritomb, shiny gyrados, Infernape, Rampardos, and Vwspiqueen. My friend just traded me a Gibite so im thinking of using that in my team. As soon as i defeat the Elite Four my team is going to totally change, i will prolbably keep Garchomp and my Gyarados. I love d/p iv played 80 hours and only have two badges theres so much to do, im stuck on finding a Munclax and i spend a lot of time underground and training pokemon.

I got off topic

Vespiqueen
    -Power Gem
    -Slash
    -Attack Order
    -Arial Ace

That will be my moveset for her. So far it's a good pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I've considered it, but I already have two flying types on my team. XD Driflim and Murkrow.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Whenever I end up going thru the E4 and I face off against Vespiquen, if it uses Attack Order on my pokemon I can't help myself. I just have to say out aloud "Oww! the bees... the bees!!!"

Pretty sad really.

But I acknowledge Vespiquen as a solid Bug type in its own right, thro I more like other bug types such as Shuckle, Scyther, Yanma and Forretress.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • I am going to be honest. When I first saw combee, my thought was "Wow, they actually ran out of ideas for new pokemon!"

But I will admit. Vespiquen is pretty killar. I wouldn't keep it in my party, but I am still determined to get one. Man... I keep on getting the male combees though. No luck for me yet. :]

Back