• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who misses team rockets old pokemon?

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    Actually, no one's mentioned it because it's not true. XD Ekans was a birthday present; Koffing was a Christmas present. By the time Jessie and James met, they already had both Pokemon, as they received them as children, if I recall correctly. (See "Dig Those Diglett." From what I remember, the episode implied that they were gifts from their respective families, although apparently, other sources say they were from Giovanni himself.)

actually i own that episode on vhs. and yes they where birthday and xmas gifts from each other around pokemon tech era of jesse and james. i know my stuff team rocket has been my life for the last 8 years. (as sad as that is)
    but yes like i said they where presents from each other but i dont remember them saying it in dig those diglett i think they mention it in the episode about pokemon tech. in dig those diglett they evolve and they mention they have known ekans and koffing for so long. viva la team rocket and viva la rocketshipping !

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    i miss arbok and weezing, and victreebell, and cacnea, and wobbuffet. xD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    i dont think they ever should have gotten rid of weezing and arbok, they were like the team rocket symbol to me. when i thought of jessie and james, weezing and arbok were the first things to come to mind =(

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Team Rockets past has changed so much, we really can't trust anything about them...they met each other for the first time in pokemon tech, but then they met each other for the first time again during the Chronicles episode "Training days" or something like that.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I miss James' victreebell and Jessie's Wobbuffet. ='( But hey at least we've still got Meowth! I love Meowth to bits~ n_n

Jessie still has Wobbuffet o.O Yeah, at least Meowth's never leaving

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    yea, i do miss the weezing and koffing but i do actually like there new pokes a bit, except for teh hoenn region ones. im okay with carnivine but i hate cacnea and seviper!!
    i mean why have seviper, a new poison snake, when jessie could have just kept arbok!! seviper is a cheap rip off of arbok!!

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    they meet in pokemon tech and from what most of the rocket fandom considers they had a fall out after being in the bike gang so when they met in the rocket training area they where angry with each other which explains why they where so competitive and why they seemed to hate one another.

this is pure fan fact though so it has never been 100% said specifically but it makes sense. also to who ever said they never say in dig those diglett i know read the full post i mention its not in that eppisode i was just mentioning they get them in poketech era.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Only Arbok and Weezing. I think she would have some great appeals with Arbok, better than Seviper.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    I personally Like Seviper more then Arbok...
    Arbok was plain stupid... Seviper looks more meniceing also...

I didnt really like Weezing, It always seem depressed...
    Carnivine is in fact more funny then Victorybell.. It also looks funyn to begin with,, haha

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    I liked the old pokemon, they grew while ash n co grew etc,

seviper just stays the same old boring snake, no emotions, no new attacks,

but really i think they should just capture pokemon instead of stealing them and train them ;p

as stated above, Arbok had emotions, and they changed so yeah... i miss the old ones

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Although I never like Victrebell in the games, he was pwnage in the anime. It was whack when Arbok and Weezing left. I want them back. I hate, HATE, Carnivine. For some reasons, he gives me the creeps...xD

Back