• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who plays animal crossing?

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
Years
  • I love all of the animal crossing games, i especially love anial crossing lets go to the city (or city folk) but who else plays it?

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • Oh, man, I remember spending countless hours on that game trying to pay off my debt. I had so much stuff, my house was PACKED!

I don't play anymore, I lost interest, but it was fun while it lasted.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I use to! That game use to be SO addicting. I had the Gamecube one. I remember i would always do the rock trick and get countless bags of bells with it.

i have no idea where my game disc is now..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I played the Wii one for about two months before quitting. I've also played the DS one but played it significantly less.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • The GCN Animal Crossing is the best. I played it obsessively for a long time. Wild World came around and made some bad changes (in other words, changes just to be changes. They weren't necessary and just changed the atmosphere) but it also added quite a bit, still it got a lot more boring than the GCN version ever did.

City Folk/Lets Go To The City? Don't even get me started on that game, it's not a good idea. I'll just say that if Nintendo wasn't even going to put the slightest bit of effort into making it a sequel worth purchasing than they shouldn't have ever even made it to begin with. It singlehandedly took my opinion of the series, the Wii, and Nintendo altogether down significantly.

zephzer

Electabuzz Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    I was obsessed with the game cube version. I went to the island and everything. Also i played the DS one even more. I started up a wifi business where i would sell items. But Wii version ruined it for me. I wish i had never played the wii version.

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
  • I still have my Gamecube version -- which I still play along with Harvest Moon: It's a wonderful Life. I used to be apart of a community where you would get a code that you could put in for Items -- But except it was a trading thing instead of using codes without limits to cheat for bells.

Those were the days.

The DS version still makes me want it -- If it's got a broad 'multiplayer' I may get it for my 'soon-to-be' DS.

zephzer

Electabuzz Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    If it's got a broad 'multiplayer' I may get it for my 'soon-to-be' DS.

Check out animalcrossingcommunity.com they have tons of people who play wifi for DS and Wii and they used to have people that did the gamecube trading too.

Back