• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who preordered Ultra Sun and/or Ultra Moon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Upgraded my preorder to get the Handbook. Considering the amount of stuff they showed in the trailers, I feel I'm going to need it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    I pre-ordered Sun after the announcement of the new Ultra Beasts, but before the legendaries were announced.

I liked the Ultra Sun exclusive Ultra Beast better, wanted something a bit different after playing Moon, and to be honest, wanted the daylight hours in the game to match real life haha.

I was a bit worried when they announced the legendaries. I have all legendaries in my living dex, but quite a few of them have been through trading on the GTS - and I am not sure of the legitimacy of one or two of them (some of them seem a bit too perfect). It is my goal to eventually catch everyone legendary myself.

While I would have loved Lugia and Kyogre in Ultra Sun, seeing as I have multiple versions of Ho-Oh and Groudon, I will eventually be able to catch those in HeartGold, which I am currently playing.

The only legendary that I won't be able to catch myself in any of the games I own, or have lined up to play in the future, is Xerneas (I played Y, and don't want to buy X just for one Pokemon). So I was stoked to see that it is going to be available in Ultra Sun.

I am once again happy with my decision :)

RGC

Years
  • I just preordered Pokemon Ultra Sun today. I told myself I was gonna wait until Christmas to get it but I just can't wait that long to get this game. Now I'm really hyped for next week!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pre-ordered Ultra Moon yesterday, going to get Ultra Sun for Christmas as I'm saving up to ?1000 then buying the Switch and 4 games and I realised if I get both games, I won't have ?1000 by Christmas.

Years
  • Not yet. I.. probably should do that soon, but I'm not crazy excited, probably because I'm so busy so my mind is focused on other things. Gonna try to preorder US before release day. @_@

Years
  • Ordered it an hour ago after being reminded the game was coming out by the IGN review. It has already been dispatched so hopefully I'll be playing it as early as tomorrow evening.

Gone from 0 hype to 100 in an hour.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I preordered ultra moon, neither version exclusives mattered that much to me and I got moon the first time around before so I went for it again

Years
  • Well, I chose not to because it's going to be shipped out on Dec 1st, but for the first time I'm going digital, it's a little cheaper and I can have right on friday night \o/

Years
  • If I pre-order a Physical Copy of Pokemon Ultra Moon now will I be able to get it tomorrow from GameStop? I already pre-order my Pok?mon Ultra Sun digital copy on to my DS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    If I pre-order a Physical Copy of Pokemon Ultra Moon now will I be able to get it tomorrow from GameStop? I already pre-order my Pok?mon Ultra Sun digital copy on to my DS.

I would imagine it depends on how many copies your local Gamestop has available.

Back