• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who should i kick out :D

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
  • I am doing a Flying Monotype on Pokemon Red and currently at Celadon and beaten Rocket and Erika. So, i decided to rebuild my team. Who should get in, who should be kicked out?

Current
    -Charmeleon
    -Butterfree
    -Pidgeotto
    -Gyarados
    -Golbat

In Box
    -Farfetch'd
    -Fearow
    -Doduo
    -Scyther
    -Old Amber (For later :D)
    NO LEGENDARIES!!!

Anyway, please help me.

Years
  • Kick ou everyone besides Charmander, Gyarados, Goldbat, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, and "Old Amber." They all have a different typing besides flying and have different stats. For example Goldbat could be a quick attacker (sorry forgot the term) because of his speed. Butterfree can use a variety of status-giving attacks like poison powder and sleep powder. Onc Charmeleon evolves it becomes a special tank (good attack and speed). Overall they have different types and stats which makes for a flexible team. Remember it's your team and you can pick whether you want really cool Pokémon or good ones, maybe even both! The game shouldn't be to hard unless you get a glitch that makes the enemy have a level 124 Alakazam with moves of other Pokémon! Well anyways have fun!

qw13

Please do not read this text.
    Years
  • Kick ou everyone besides Charmander, Gyarados, Goldbat, Butterfree, Pidgeotto, and "Old Amber." They all have a different typing besides flying and have different stats. For example Goldbat could be a quick attacker (sorry forgot the term) because of his speed. Butterfree can use a variety of status-giving attacks like poison powder and sleep powder. Onc Charmeleon evolves it becomes a special tank (good attack and speed). Overall they have different types and stats which makes for a flexible team. Remember it's your team and you can pick whether you want really cool Pokémon or good ones, maybe even both! The game shouldn't be to hard unless you get a glitch that makes the enemy have a level 124 Alakazam with moves of other Pokémon! Well anyways have fun!

My first plan was it, but now everyone kicks starters, uses Scyther instead Butterfree, uses Farfetch'd or Fearow or Dodrio instead Pidgeot. So i wanted to know if it would be good for me to kick them out.

Anyway, i just evolved Charmeleon and Pidgeotto :D
    (Yay for CHARIZARD AND PIDGEOT :D :D :D :D :D)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This is in the wrong forum so I'm going to toss it over to 'In-Game Help', which I'm pretty certain it is. (Forgive me Wolflare and Anti if I'm wrong. ;A;)

Back