• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who should I start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    I am going to start pokemon pearl again as I have completed it.

I have a cheat pack so I can start with any pokemon I want. So I will just choose a pokemon and the one the prof gave me I will set free. So below are the ones Im thinking of starting with which one do you think I should choose?

Pikachu
    Croagunk
    Buizel
    Pidgey
    Evee(let it choose which it wants to evolve too)

Thanks. Also not bothred how difficult it will be. I understand the first gym is rock this does not bother me.

Pika

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I actually think Croagunk would be a fun starter to have. His advantage against the first two gyms will make him easy to solo the whole game with. XD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I think you should start with buizel or eevee. If you choose eevee you should evolve it to an umbreon or espeon.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I agree, Magikarp would be extremely interesting, and see how long you can go without fainting,

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I always liked starting with Pidgey when I was bored (not releasing my starter, I just used Pidgey mostly). Magikarp would be too ridiculous and annoying to use, honestly. Only go for it if you want to prove something or make videos out of it...

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    magikarp all the way... but once you do get passed the splash saying you do gyrados is just going to boss for thr rest of the game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back