• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who thinks they should make a Pokemon Game . . .

Should they make a pokemon game just for gamecube!!

• Total voters

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    sunflare89 said:
    Just for Gamecube and that you can link up over THe internet!!!
    Maybe you should be a bit more considerate of the people who can't afford Game Cubes.

Anyways, if they made an online game for N64 (Not bloody likely for many reasons) it would be great.

To tell you the truth, I don't think Nintendo ever uses the full potential of graphics on their products...

But I digress, it would be neat to have an online game on the GameCube.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    That would be great! Instead making the battles by turns, it should be like real-time action! you are challenged or you even can challenge other persons and then you stop controlling the character, then you control the pokemon! that would be awesome!

Elite Four Guardian

Gr3at3st 4sh F4n
    Years
    Its not really their fault if they cant afford a gamecube its noones fault really so keep ur comments to ursel

Also what about Pokemon collouseum that was a gamecube pokemon game but made in a place that isnt even chinesse or something

But it doesnt link up to the internet thats the shame of the game or it cud have it links up to game boy/ gameboy sp the one ive got i have a cable with it

Back