• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who thinks....

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Reward? There shouldn't even be a reward, I mean he's there to be battled and that's it. Just like in D/P on Saturdays and Sundays you can battle your rival but only on those two days, there should be some sort of similarity and keep it that way. Red's Pokémon are hard at that, so the exp. you get from battling him is somewhat high, you'd expect. So there goes your reward, a good amount of exp. for however times you may battle him and that's it.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    well depends what was the last reward

Nothing, unless you count getting to view the credits a second time as a reward.

Personally, I don't think there should be a reward. You've just beaten the game through and through. Is that not enough to make you content with yourself?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    No award is really needed. Having the joy of just simply beating Red should be good enough.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    It would be cool if after beating him Red would hand over the GS ball and ask you to take it to Kurt and therefore unlocking the Celebi quest, but i do agree none is really needed, but still Celebi...

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    id rly like a shiney selebi with arrowblast and sacrit fire!!1

Honestly, the only reward I'd want is to be able to rebattle him.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Beating the SOON TO BE hardest battle ever in pokemon Game is reward end of itself.

But a physical reward wouldn't hurt either. :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    id rly like a shiney selebi with arrowblast and sacrit fire!!1

Honestly, the only reward I'd want is to be able to rebattle him.

Wait, we weren't able to re battle him last time? If that's true, then I'd love for this option to be our reward as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Victory is enough to me...I mean, its RED...it got a badass team, hard like hell.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Wait, we weren't able to re battle him last time? If that's true, then I'd love for this option to be our reward as well.
    You could rebattle him again in the old games. I believe that you had to fight the Elite Four again to get him to return.

There really isn't much of a reward to add to the games after you beat Red. Just the fact that you beat the strongest trainer in the game should be reward enough. No "materialistic" reward, just the pride.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The feeling of victory is reward enough, lol. :]

That.

The reward is that you beat him, and that were strong enough to. In my mind, that seems like a good enough reward. xD; Because when I beat bigger challanges in the games, I always spazz for a few minutes. >w> That works for me.. I don't really need anything else, as long as I get to yell "In your face, Red! o<" into my DS.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    He should reward you by coming back...stronger and without the credits. Otherwise I agree, pride's all you need.

Years
    That.

The reward is that you beat him, and that were strong enough to. In my mind, that seems like a good enough reward. xD; Because when I beat bigger challanges in the games, I always spazz for a few minutes. >w> That works for me.. I don't really need anything else, as long as I get to yell "In your face, Red! o<" into my DS.

You honestly just had the best idea ever! And no reward. Except instant rebattle. lolz. Anyway, that idea; ''Pikachu, use thunderbolt.'' Using the capabilities of the microphone, you could do that. :D Or yell out '' Battle,'' or something to yell to a trainer whos not looking t you. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You honestly just had the best idea ever! And no reward. Except instant rebattle. lolz. Anyway, that idea; ''Pikachu, use thunderbolt.'' Using the capabilities of the microphone, you could do that. :D Or yell out '' Battle,'' or something to yell to a trainer whos not looking t you. :D

That would be the love child of Phoenix Wright, and Pokemon. xD;

Interesting concept, though.

Still, I can't see that ever be implemented into a Pokemon game any time soon.
    It would be a neat add-on, if it was.

Back