• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants a new banner!

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
Years
  • Sam_Boy_Chip said:
    Hey dont you think that is a bit mean i think they ROCK!
    Thank you at least some people like them! ^^;
    Here is your banner Sam_Boy_chip
    banner9ac.jpg

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • If you think they rock, then you are BLIND, all i'm saying is they could use a better background maybe use brushes or add a border or something...add some effects to the images etc.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    If you think they rock, then you are BLIND, all i'm saying is they could use a better background maybe use brushes or add a border or something...add some effects to the images etc.

Yeah, Borders are not that hard to do! All your doing is making solid blocks with stickers on them, and thats not interesting at all...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • No its not too hard.. but she's trying.. there really is no reason to come in here and be so mean, just because you don't like them.

Sleepless Shadows, keep it up.. if you follow some of the contructive criticism given, you'll improve ^^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Kyosuke said:
    No its not too hard.. but she's trying.. there really is no reason to come in here and be so mean, just because you don't like them.

Sleepless Shadows, keep it up.. if you follow some of the contructive criticism given, you'll improve ^^

Actualy, Ive never seen Sleepless Shodows before today...and I didnt mean to soud rude...sorry about that ^^'

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Yesh, I think they're fine ^_^
    You should use a different program then MS Paint-You do use that, right?
    If you do, change to Real-DRAW pro or Adobe photoshop- there's alot out there better then MS Paint ^_^ In fact, I can't think of one thing WORSE than MS Paint O.O

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but +Alex+ was being sarcastic. Try adding a banner and use more than 1 color. Backgrounds also help.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Does it look like I care that he was being sarcastic? @_@
    I'm also saying that I couldn't do anything better than that in MS Paint.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • you can do pretty cool stuff with Paint, if you know how to use it ^^
    Just try not to use the default colors of Paint because they're too bright and sometimes they end up messing it all o_____O Try different custom colors, and try with different fonts... pixeled fonts are pretty cool when you add a border manually.
    You can also get a better program like Photoshop or somehting like that... or any program... some of them are pretty easy to use, so don't give up!!
    Keep it up!! ^^

Back