• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants Crispy M&M's back?

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    OMG! They've stopped making them? :O Outrage! Yes I would like them back. I did see some not long ago in a discount food shop. They still make some products for other areas of the UK, Europe, USA etc.

Another product I loved was Vanilla Coke. That was sooooo gooooooood.... I wonder if I could make some? :D

Ooo oo! And what about Golden Whispers? They brought original ones back, but caramel ones are the daddy!

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    It doesn't seem very logical to discontinue one of their best M&M types in some parts of the world.. XD. They are sooooooooooooo nice, even thinking about them makes me want to just go out and buy any i can find.

Barbossa

Tainer Yeesha
    Years
  • oh dear god i want them back so bad, i saw them while i was in europe, so they are there, but not here. It makes me so sad, they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUSSSSSO O_o

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Oh, that's right @___@
    I remember buying them at my school's cafeteria.
    It was the most expensive M&M chocolate there, but it was worthy...
    Really, I want to know why they were discountinued, since everyone liked them so much...

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • OMG! They've stopped making them? :O Outrage! Yes I would like them back. I did see some not long ago in a discount food shop. They still make some products for other areas of the UK, Europe, USA etc.

Another product I loved was Vanilla Coke. That was sooooo gooooooood.... I wonder if I could make some? :D

Ooo oo! And what about Golden Whispers? They brought original ones back, but caramel ones are the daddy!
    Friends of mine down in Florida informed me that they're shelves are stock a plenty of Vanilla coke still >_<

I hate that, how they decide to kill a product just in certain areas of the world just to tease us, making us dances on strings for them. damn those fat cats! damn them to hell!

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Friends of mine down in Florida informed me that they're shelves are stock a plenty of Vanilla coke still >_<

I hate that, how they decide to kill a product just in certain areas of the world just to tease us, making us dances on strings for them. damn those fat cats! damn them to hell!

THEY STILL MAKE VANILLA COKE??? 0_0 !! 0_0!! !!?

I am enraged to find that the UK no longer stocks it. I have a right mind to go to Florida right now and purchase EVERY SINGLE bottle... even the factory that makes it.

This could be a problem, seeing as I live in England. And I can't afford flight tickets. Oh well. I'm going to have to wait a few thousand years until the water levels go down so I can walk across to America.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • Haha, I live in the UK and I can find vanilla coke in some dodgy import shops (Hey, what does this ingredient say? I can't read double-dutch)
    And I still have crispy M&Ms in the train station down the road. HAH. Take that, I rock. I have ALL the crispy M&Ms. And I'm making all of you pay a premium price of £1 if you want any.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I have some... o.o

From Halloween... :/

And my mom just bought two 12 packs of vanilla coke... They stopped selling it in other places? XD

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • THEY STILL MAKE VANILLA COKE??? 0_0 !! 0_0!! !!?

I am enraged to find that the UK no longer stocks it. I have a right mind to go to Florida right now and purchase EVERY SINGLE bottle... even the factory that makes it.

This could be a problem, seeing as I live in England. And I can't afford flight tickets. Oh well. I'm going to have to wait a few thousand years until the water levels go down so I can walk across to America.
    The stuff truly was addicting. though I never did get to have much the crispy M&Ms they were addicting too.

But least i can still have a Vanilla coke myself, just one that isn't made by Coco-cola, so its not as addicting, but still good. Thank you Jones.

(btw crocadilius, you could just buy some from offline like at amazon or something, probably be cheaper then getting a plane ticket)

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • They were discontinued in 2005? But I had some in February. That's a bit worrying.

I only bought them because they were buy one get one. M&Ms are so expencive.

Blue packet. From Tesco. Definately in February '08. I was buying sweets for epic logn train journey of doom. As you do, ya know.

I don't see them often, but it would appears Europe still gets them.

What we don't get is peanut butter M&Ms. Which is all well and good, because they are so sickly. Theres a USA "medium" (hurfatties) sat on my desk and it's been there months.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I had these 2 years before they were released in the UK on a ferry to Holland, not very nice.

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
    Years
  • They were discontinued in 2005? But I had some in February. That's a bit worrying.

I only bought them because they were buy one get one. M&Ms are so expencive.

Blue packet. From Tesco. Definately in February '08. I was buying sweets for epic logn train journey of doom. As you do, ya know.

I don't see them often, but it would appears Europe still gets them.

What we don't get is peanut butter M&Ms. Which is all well and good, because they are so sickly. Theres a USA "medium" (hurfatties) sat on my desk and it's been there months.

That's because you live in a different country.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I loved Crispy M&M;s! :D
    I hate it when companies make really good "spin-offs" of their product, and then discontinue them a little while later. T_T
    I personally liked them better than normal M&M's :/

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • They're gone!
    I hadn't even noticed...

Darn, I really did like them. The crispy center made the candies more enjoyable than a peanut or peanut butter. The regular M&M's were alright, but the crispy one's gave it an extra... bite?
    I do hope they bring them back. :\

Back