• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was Ash's worst travelling companion?

Worst travelling companion?

• Brock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawn

• Iris

• Clemont

• Bonnie

• One of the temporary followers

• They were all good

• Total voters

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Different to the other thread I made, who was the worst travelling companion in the anime? I haven't watched a lot of the anime outside DP but I saw a few Advanced Generation episodes, and it looked like Max just got in the way really, so he gets my vote.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Its easily Max for me. He was just a brat who I don't think contributed a part. May was the deuteragonist, and Brock could provide for the group food, and wisdom. Max seemed redundant in giving out pokemon trivia, since Brock could do that or a character of the day. Oh, I guess he continued the gag of Misty stopping Brock's advances on women, but that's really it. They were smart in giving that to Croagunk instead of a human later on.

Back