• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was the last person you hugged?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My three closest friends, after a year without seeing them. Don't remember the exact order but I took about 20 seconds for each one.

Years
    My husband.

He's the only person I properly hug anyway. I only hug other people in accordance with the social 'hug and single cheek kiss' greeting (family and some friends). This gets super awkward with Europeans because they have the 'hug and double cheek kiss', which has caught me off guard in the past.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Last person I hugged was my girlfriend when I dropped her off at her moms house to visit for 2 weeks - 1 weeks ago

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hugged my girlfriend when I dropped her off thus morning (stayed at mine last night)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Last person I hugged was my sister when she came home from something last night. She usually hugs me like multiple times a day because I'm wonderful.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    My best friend, as we were finally be able to meet after 3 years, since he moved to a different country. But now he moved back, and as soon as we met, we were both really happy to see each other. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Went on a double date tonight and hugged my friend Jessica goodbye. Meow.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The last person I hugged was my mom (and my brother who engulfed the both of us, I guess, hahaha) because she drove us back to school and now I won't see her again for about a month. :(

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    this time it happens to be my cousins girlfriend. why do all the females i know insist on saying hello and goodbye with an awkward little half hug... ;-;

Back