• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who was the most difficult gym leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chews

Chewilicious
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    i hate whitey,she always troubles me with her miltank in batttles.the other gyms were fine.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i beat all the gym on my first go i never found anything hard about the pokemon games

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    I recently replayed Firered and I realized how easy all of the kanto gym leaders are XD
    Koga ftw though. He's pretty tricky now that I've replayed it again.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Crystal was Whitney. Since she killed my pokemon the first time since I underestimated her. After a few more trys I leveled up my pokemon and defeated her.

But after that I guess even though he wasn't a gym leader it was Red since he was hard.

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
    i think the hardest gym is juan, becauce it took me like over 10 times to beat him his kingra kept using surf and my blaziken died with juz 1 hit but lukily there was rayquaza on my team at the 12 to 14 times of batiling Juan.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    i think the hardest gym is juan, becauce it took me like over 10 times to beat him his kingra kept using surf and my blaziken died with juz 1 hit but lukily there was rayquaza on my team at the 12 to 14 times of batiling Juan.

Wasn't that in emerald?
    That belongs in a different thread.

Well, the hardest gym for me was blue (i think that was his name, he is the last gym in kanto in silver.)
    He had i think a pidgeot and arcanine and a bunch of hard pokemon, took me a while to beat.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    This thread has brought up my suppressed memory of whitney. Everything was fine, until she started roll out...
    I hate her >:S

wizzard

im like glitches and hacks :D
    Years
    it was for me whitney (sing(i forgot 1 of the pokemons can make it?) and rollout ownz)

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Probably.. Whitney.. She was evan hard on anime.. She was like impossible.. With her stupid clefifairy and that ANOYING milktank!!!

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    G/S -Whitney was really bad/hard for me, I had quilava and i got totally owned by rollout =(.
    In yellow version - I found all gym leaders really easy =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Well, I don't like ... damnit, I can't remember what she's called ... dragon gym leader, with Kingdra and such :P

Years
    I beat Whitney no problem. I hate Blue, the 16th gym leader. He gave me a really hard time trying to beat him, but after I beat him I didn't play anymore so... thats that.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    If I started with Chikorita - Bugsy was the hardest for me. I mean, what's more scary than a like lv. 14 Scyther?

If I started with Totodile - When that rollout got too much power, I was done for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back