• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who was your favourite E4 Member?

Who was your favourite E4 Member?

• Lorelei

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Bruno

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Agatha

• Lance

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • Will

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Koga

• Bruno (With GSC Team)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 15 17.9%

• Total voters

luigirulze

Australia's Biggest Luigi Nerd
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    This doesn't include the champions. If you vote please post why, I just find it kinda interesting.

My fave was will from G/S/C. Apart from liking everything from those games, he's smart, cool and uses my favourite type: Psychic!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Definitely Lance, hands-down. I love all the pokemon in his team, and they're all such challenges when you first fight him and know nothing about dragon pokemon. I was completely stumped as to how I could beat his pokemon the first time through... Not to mention how every single pokemon he has knows Hyper Beam... Fun times.
    And his team was only enhanced with GSC... Charizard ftw.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Anyone but Will.

I'd have to vote for Lance, as he is my favourite among the choices. He's probably the reason I started liking Dragonite way back when. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Technically, Lance isn't part of the Elite 4 as he's the champion, so I chose Koga. [/ninja] :3

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    Not in the r/b/y, lance was former champion, my fav. is Bruno, he can battle pokemon without using pokemon

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I chose Koga simply because of his Pokemon.
    Also, he was once a gym leader in Kanto, so that's a huge plus.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Lance.

He killed my level seventy-two Pikachu with just one Hyper Beam. I was so mad, that I didn't play for days because of that.

luigirulze

Australia's Biggest Luigi Nerd
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Anyone but Will.

Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.

I'm surprised how many replies this thread got so quickly, its pretty cool to know who likes who from the E4, which is usually my fave part of the game.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Lance, just because of the Pokémon he used. Dragons are awesome.

Lorelei comes a close second, cos Ice types are cool as well (No pun intended). From GSC it has to be Koga. Imo the GSC E4 weren't as good as the four in RBY.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Karen manly because she is so freaking hot calm and collected, looks cool and had the best text ever (you should battle with your favourites.)! A close second is Lance, just because he is the Champion in GSC, last elite four member in RBY and is just so awesome! :D

Cheshire

nite-owl loves to party
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    Definatly koga, mostly because he was a gym leader first

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Karen for me, I would like Lance more if his team wasn't so obviously cheating (low levels and unlearnable moves and so forth), and I always liked her "play with your favorites" philosophy.

Plus she has an Umbreon, and Eeveelutions are just cool. I keep wishing she'll show up again sometime.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lorelei. She's cool (pun intended) and I loved fighting her. Apart from Lance, she's the toughest of the elite4 imo. I always had the same strategy (Yellow, this is). First a fighting type against Dewgong, who was beaten before it woke up from Rest, and then electric and fighting all the way except for Jynx, who was taken down with my Psychic type (usually Hypno). Ah, wonderful times.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Karen was the only challenge in my Crystal version. All my Pokemon could combat every other type except Dark, and that was quite a challenge.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    lance was and always will be a badass. Dragons are just plain awesome and who doesnt like to epically fight dragons for the title of champion. his dragonites were always ubers for some reason too..could never get a dragonite to be as strong as his were in R/B/Y

LANCE FTW!xD

Back