• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your first starter pokemon?

First Starter?

• Pikachu

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Charmander

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Tododile

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

umbreon67696

6gothique6princess6
Years
  • so who was your first ever starter pokemon? Mine was pikachu. My first game was Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition. <3

Poke Spriter

Awesomage!
    Years
  • I waited a while to get mine but my mum got me Red, Blue and Yellow at the same time so on Yellow - Pikachu, Red - Bulbasaur, Blue - Squritle.

Years
  • I didn't really follow Pokemon until the tv series started and by that time Yellow was out so I got that one, meaning Pikachu was my first. On Gold my first Pokemon was Totodile, and when I get Diamond or Pearl on friday (Im english) I think Im going to choose Piplup.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Mine was Pikachu, because my first game was Pokemon Yellow as well.

Years
  • I got all of the first generation games at the same time. So:

Red - Charmander
    Blue - Squirtle
    Yellow - Pikachu

I played Red first so Charmander was my first ever starter Pokémon.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • My First starter was Totodile my first game was pokemon crystal and I used to be a water type fan..But oh how strangely I changed.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • my first starter on yellow, pikachu edition is pikachu ( duh )
    my first starter on blue is squirtle ( double duh )
    my first starter on ruby was treeko
    my first starter on fire red was charmander ( triple duh )
    and my first starter on daimond was piplup ( quodrouple duh )

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • My first ever starter was Charmander, back when I was 7 years old. It then became the best Charizard in my school, go me woot!

In Gold, I picked Chikorita, as i've always liked the second evo. And the other two didn't really grow on me.

In Ruby, which I first played last year. My starter was Mudkip, seeing as he is awesome and becames one hell of a Swampert.

I havn't decided what my 4th Gen Starter will be, I will tommorow or Saturday when I get the game, as I pre-ordered it on Wednesday.

I've picked every differant type of Pokemon for a starter so far, just noticed that. I'll probs the coolest looking starter for Diamond and build a team around it. I'm not bothered about stats and crap.

Jolt

Legit Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2009
    Heh, brings back old memories.
    I'm pretty sure I started with Squirtle in Red Version, way back when.

Years
  • Squirtle. My neighbour had the game long time before me and I always watched her play. She restarted it multiple times and alyways either used Charmander or Bulbasaur. I wanted to know what's different when you choose Squirtle^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back