• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your first starter pokemon?

First Starter?

• Pikachu

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Charmander

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Tododile

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My first starter was Bulbasaur because I started with Pokémon Blue and the reason I chose Bulbasaur was because he was strong against Brock, Misty and LT. Surge which gave me a head start!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    My first starter Pokemon is Squirtle. My first game I have now is FireRed.

~Rene~ :t025:

exedissolve

Straight-edge
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Charmander,

lol, first time i played pokemon blue, i was so ignorant, didnt know i had pokeballs, went through most of the game just with Charizad, which i had before i even fought misty, fainted everything i saw. when charizad was on level 81 i think, i caught my first pokemon XD. ofcourse i used flareon aswell, but only coz i picked up eevee, ended the game with charizad, flareon, and can't remember the others. but since then every generation i pick fire starter and have a flareon, =( except in emerald.

Charmander = Blue
    Cyndaquil = silver
    Torchic = Emerald
    The monkey = Pearl
    dont like him, dont use him.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My starter pokemon on all the Pokemon games I have were always the fire ones.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    First starter was Cyndaquil for Gold Version. Still the only Pokemon I ever raised to 100.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    My first starter was Charmander on Pokemon Red Version!! So many years ago... ^o^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The first game I ever got was Pokémon Red and i had to share it with my brother. We first played it on a plane ride and he got to play first. He chose Bulbasaur, so technically that was my first Pokémon, but when his half hour was up, I took over and reset. I restarted with Squirtle. XD;

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Bulbasaur in Red verion. Unfortunately, my game reset because I tried to Gameshark it for a Charmander. Then I alternated starters after I beat the game over and over and went w/ charmander, then squirtle, then bulbasaur again, then my latest one is squirtle.

Amarillo Del Bosque Verde

The not so gentle giant.......
    Years
    My Starter!

I got blue first, and started with bulbasaur.
    Gold=Chikorita
    Sapphire=Mudkip
    Ruby=Torchic(To Pal Park to Pearl)
    Emerald=Treeko
    LeafGreen=Bulbasaur(For old times sake)
    Pearl=Chimchar, cuz my friend got the game first
    so it was that or Turtwig(he took piplup....)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    My first one was charmander on Pokemon Blue. I went through the game making it level 100 i didnt catch any other ones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back