• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your Gen 7 Starter?

Who was your starter?

• Litten

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • Popplio

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Rowlett

Votes: 39 37.5%

• Total voters

colter519

Youngster
Years
  • Obviously the best choice: Rowlett! He's got a bowtie! Plus he turns into a Robin Hood ghost shooting arrows! Plus I noticed that you can catch other fire and water types before you can catch grass types in the game (it was very obvious since I was doing a grass monotype run)

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Popplio~! I've got nothing against rowlet and litten, but there was just no contest. Even if I didn't take the water starter every time, I still would have taken popplio. I had nothing wrong with its design, and it got better as it went on. Plus I couldn't help but root for the underdog. Also water-fairy is a pretty nice defensive typing.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I chose Litten which was my immediate favourite upon first seeing the Alola starters. While I can't really say I'm a fan of the other two starters, Primarina is a beautifully designed Pok?mon.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I went with Rowlet.

We got a good batch of starters this time though

Years
  • Knowing me, Rowlet is so gonna win this poll.

But on terms of who I picked, I went with the cute sea lion of adorable that was Popplio. Its evolution line was everything I wanted in a cute and majestic evolution line, ending with the very beautiful powerhouse that was Primarina. Best final evolution starter design ever.

Shirona

[span="font-size: 18px; font-family: Abril Fatface
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    I picked Rowlet, because it looks cute. It's an owl. Hoot hoot.

I wish I'd never let it evolve.

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
  • When are they releasing the HAs for the starters? I mean the games have been out for almost 6 months.

Years
  • When are they releasing the HAs for the starters? I mean the games have been out for almost 6 months.

We're likely going to have to wait for event distributions, I guess. Remember that it took until OR/AS for HA Johto and Unova starters to finally get released, and that was as an event distribution as well.

Years
  • it was a male popplio; that i called 'pop' when i originally first started playing pokemon sun

& then it was a female litten; that i called 'litti' for pokemon moon

& when i replayed pokemon sun a while ago, it's again a popplio, but female; that i called 'poppy' :)

Kartanaheart

Origami King
    Years
  • I really like Popplio and pledged to be loyal to it from the moment it was released. Now, I don't really like the path it went down, but I can appreciate Brionne and Primarina. If I didn't like water starters and Popplio so much, I would have picked Decidueye instead!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Litten because I like Fire-Types and also because he's a cat. :3

Back