• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who was your Johto Starter?

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Mine was Chikorita, it's cute and Meganium's my favorite evolution of it.

Rikster101

~Wandering Trainer~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2009
    my favorite was tododile(looked the best IMO)but for moves i liked chicorita

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    i picked chikorita as my starter Pokemon in Pokemon crystal as it looked the cutest of the lot even though it's a grass Pokemon and green i still liked it.When i got Pokemon gold a little while after that i chose Cyndaquil as it was my second favourite for some reason.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    I first started with chickorita. My first copy was in japanese, so I didn't knew what I was doing :P.
    In my second play (In another catridge) was Totodile, because I thought it would be useful for the first gym.

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    I chose Chikorita on my Silver game specifically because of the challenge with the first two Gyms, since I chose the easy way out with Bulbasaur with the R/B, so being one for a challenge, I wanted to try it and see how far I could go.

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Cyndaquil! Fire pokemon rock out loud... like Blaziken, Typhlosion and Charizard. Though in lg I had Bulbasaur. Venusaur rocks too.

Back