• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who was your "Right Hand Man"

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • In my first game Silver my Typhlosion back up was always Herracross, Lugia or entei. And on my first play through of Ruby my Swampert was backed up by my Slaking a lot and salamance too in the elite 4

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Ehhhh I replayed the games many times over... I always tried to balance my team (I would never advance through the story until all of my Pokemon had roughly the same level).

For my first playthrough I had Swampert as my main 'mon with Absol and Minum as backup.
    My current team is really balanced, And I make sure each of 'em gets its fair share of action. I boxed my starter for those who wants to know, I thought my team could use a little more variation. (I love the Hoenn starters, by I really used them too much XD)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • All of my 'mon were always very even in terms of level and I'd generally play to type advantages a lot, but if there wasn't really one... My main would probably be Breloom and it'd be followed by Blaziken or Azumarill.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I usually level up my mons in a balanced way but my main in R/S/E would be Blaziken or Ludicolo.in FR/LG it would most likely be Dragonite.

Back