• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who was your starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Chimchar. It was stronger, better equipped than the other ones, except maybe for Torterra, but that's just my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I chose Turtwig as my starter because I feel in love with Torterra the second I saw it, and because I generally pick grass-type starters. I never fully raised it level one hundred though. It's still at level seventy five or something along those lines.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Piplup was the one I chose mainly because of its amazing evolution Water/Steal.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I chose Chimchar in both Pearl and Platinum. I guess it's just because my favourite types are fire. I guess another reason would be the other starters don't appeal to me as much.

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
  • I would have chose Piplup for sure for Empoleon, but I already got Empoleon on SoulSilver for GTS. Then I got Platinum and started with Turtwig which is now lvl 34 still unevolved.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • My first time around with Diamond, I picked Piplup, then Chimchar on my second run, and then Turtwig on my Platinum run. Then I restarted my Diamond and picked Piplup again. o3o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    I used Piplup on my first play through of Pearl, as I was brand new to Pokemon and it was recommended. I then used Turtwig on my second and finally Chimchar on my third. If I started again on Platinum, I'd probably do a 'eeny,meeny', all of them are good in game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back