• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Watchs Inuyasha/Wanna Talk Bout It?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I think Inu will go wit Kagome in the end.I dunno it just seems right.Kikyo needs to die again.She died so she needs to go back ta being dead.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Tch I doubt I'll join Koga gives me the shives if you ask me.
    Who said something about Kikyo anyway and i asure you i did not start that cause that is Kagome in my Avatar if you look close enough. I you just came up with that don't bother reading

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nothing is tied up in the end. The manga might tie it up, since it is still running.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    yet another person who watchs Inuyasha.Yeah I agree Inu and Sesshomaru are cute.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Uhh....sure....I'll go watch like InuYasha reruns while waiting for Champloo translations to finish. lol

Kikiyou > Kagome for me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Naraku cute?!Wow that's the first time I ever tried to see Naraku as cute.No,I just can't see him like that.I just can't like him.I mena the first couple times i saw him I thought he was a girl.

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Yea I thought he was a girl once. But that's why I said he was cute. Duh...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Oh god dangit!My bro distracted me and I forgot to watch it!NO!It's not fair!He did that on purpose!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I have to go to bed at three!It isnt fair!Maybe if I complain enough I can stay up to watch it at three....

Back