• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Watchs Inuyasha/Wanna Talk Bout It?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well sadly I cant tape it and I cant stay up to watch it.I gtg now.Dang bye.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I have DVR so if i miss it then it get recorded any way. Thats why i like DVR.
    My fav guy is Sesshomaru. Inuyasha good but i like his big bro better.
    My fav ep though is the one when Kouga tell Inuyasha and the other he loves Kagome. The first time on the clif right before he and Inuyasha fight the main bird of pradise.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    i can only watch inuyasha on vactions because i have to go to bed arond 9:30 10:30pm. but i have watched about 35 shows.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i just recently satrted watching Inuyasha on CN ( cartoon network) it seems like A cool show ..the only characters on it I know are Kagome,Inuyasha (obviously),Sango , and naraku.I've been watching it ever since monday.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I have watched it a while. I know moat the main characters well but there some i can't remember. Like i watch far a head with sub titled eps. There a group of fighter that are brought back to life by naraku to kill Inuyasha and get jewlshards. They are on the show for while but i never seem to remember any of their names >.<

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I don't think I've seen the eps with this group of fighters you mentioned yet.

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    You mean Jakotsu? I think you meant one of those guys. But I still love Naraku *glomps*

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    I didn't think I could confuse anyone... huh who knew I had it in me anyway. I always wait till 11:30 to watch it so I get to bed at 12:00..

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMG, Inuyasha ish my favorite anime of all!!! Wait, I lied, Inuyasha AND Wolf's Rain are my two most favored animes!!!! =D I just adore Inuyasha....he's sooooooooo sexy! *glomps Inuyasha* I also like how there is romance along with comedy in the show. *sighs* I just looooove romance! ^_^ Well, I'll wait for others to reply some first, I can go on and on about this show. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    It's obvious I like Kouga but I also like Sesshy to.Is it just me or does most everyone that watchs inuyasha like one of the characters?

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    yeah.. well if you look at my title then you can see that I like Sango. So I guess you are right about the if you watch Inuyasha you must like someone Koga LUVer. huh

Back