• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Watchs Inuyasha/Wanna Talk Bout It?

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Or is it me or does everyone likes Sesshoumaru? To me, he's the most nastiest thing in the show. It's just my opinion though. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    You know I think your right bout everyone liking Sesshy.Though your wrong about him being nasty.jk.Your intitled to your opnion.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah,Inu is cool.I mean they couldnt even try to pass him off as the main chary if he wasn't kewl and/or cute.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Wow someone else that likes ayame.I never thought I'd meet someone else who thinks she's kewl.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ayame is a female wolf demon from a tribe other than Kouga's.She in love with him because he promised to marry her a long long time ago.He doesnt remember it and some people think Kouga was actually only joking when he promised her that.I'll post a pic of her.

See that's her^

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Koga_LUVer said:
    Ayame is a female wolf demon from a tribe other than Kouga's.She in love with him because he promised to marry her a long long time ago.He doesnt remember it and some people think Kouga was actually only joking when he promised her that.I'll post a pic of her.

See that's her^

Whoa! She looks hotter than Kagome. Oh well, Koga can have her.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    He stole ayame and Kagome!Someone should go after him.It wont be me though.*waves bye to Ayame and Kagome while hiding a huge smile*

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    OOOhhh so that's who she is. oops my bad, cause I remember seeing someone like that when Inuyash goes to get Kagome who was captured by the Cat demons. Or should I say rickyp2004 goes to save Kagome huh, huh?????lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    yeah I know who your talking about.I saw the cat demons eps.they were good.

Back