• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will be your starter pokemon?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'm going to use Totodile, my bro's going for Cyndaquil just like we did when we got the original versions...

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Chikorita, I got a female!! after the 15th try, but it's okay I wasn't in a hurry. On the Original version I got a female Totadile the first try.

T__________T GAH!!! I accidentally restarted b4 saving. She had such a good nature too...bold and strong will. Darn.

Last edited:

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • probably Cyndaquil, i need to decide, otherwise i'll spend half an hour on the choosing screen, should be getting the game today, hopefully! *fingers crossed*

Years
  • I was thinking Totodile but I'm tempted to do a mono-type challenge as I haven't done that yet, I don't think I'd want to do a water type team, I want to do a type that isn't as common like Poison or Ice.....

Anyone got any recommendations on what type is the best to use for a mono-type challenge?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well i'm on my third run-through of the game (hour long bus ride to school and back- there's my excuse)
    first- i chose Chikorita- idk why people say the game is harder with her- i guess since i've been using Chikorita since i was little so it's easier i guess
    second- Cyndaquil(Cinder)- i had the hardest time with him! why do people say it's the opposite?
    third- Totodile(Toto)- we'll see, i'm still in azalea-

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Totodile

I am buying Pokemon Heart Gold tommorow, and i think i will choose Totodile, im not sure.

Back