• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who will come after Ash

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • His story won't end as long as there is money to be made from using his character to advertise the Pokemon. And there still is.

I agree Sable, i think it'll be awhile before Ash's story ends. I'm just saying that once there isn't money to be made off his story anymore they will have to move on, whether that be shutting down Pokemon in general (not very likely) or beginning a new story with a different trainer (more likely) so as to generate some new buzz in the Pokemon community and make just a bit more money before finally fading into the background after a few more years. That's how I view it personally anyways.

Back