• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who will win? sapphire or ruby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frosty

Genius
Years
  • I'm sorry, I tend to go a little overboard with my arguements.

BTW, I think it will be a tie, because there's no telling what can happen. But then a again, when Ash and Gary fought it was never a tie. But when they recieve their first pokeball it split in half, causing a tie... anyways, I also think that if it isn't a tie, it will cause a raceial dispiut... I may be going a little overboard on this, like my arguements, so I'll stop now, before I write a whole story!!! XD

Years
  • frosty said:
    I'm sorry, I tend to go a little overboard with my arguements.

BTW, I think it will be a tie, because there's no telling what can happen. But then a again, when Ash and Gary fought it was never a tie. But when they recieve their first pokeball it split in half, causing a tie... anyways, I also think that if it isn't a tie, it will cause a raceial dispiut... I may be going a little overboard on this, like my arguements, so I'll stop now, before I write a whole story!!! XD

I just love you people who never fully understand the topic... XD (LOL)

Okay, they aren't gonna have a big rival battle or something. First of all, Ruby and Sapphire made a bet that if Ruby wins all the contests of Hoenn in a limited number of days before Sapphire gets all the badges of Hoenn, vice versa, the person who does it fastest, wins. The good thing about the manga is that they're not so stereo typed like the anime...XD

Tweak

nar...what does racial disputes/issues have to do with it. :) unless i totally misread frosty's typo. maybe it was meant to be something else.

if u didn't read it yet, u can find out all bout pokespecial at pokespecial.tk and read da summaries of hoenn adventures i think. or if ur rusty on the series, cause ur making funny posts. ^________^;

Ilrery Cyciga

Polkafreaku
    Years
  • I think that either it is a tie, or one of them wins by a small margin, then they would argue until hell freezes over, before doing a free-for-all tiebreaker, Sappire with her well-trained and battle-hardened pomn, against Rubys ridiculously powerful and extremely-well-trained team, and his supercharged talent for battle (Ruby would try to tone it down though)

Then they would , like, tie that one too! (Standard storyline stero)

But then they would be sick of these (I DO hope relationships between them would develop) and decide to call off the match.

Goes on from rivals to romance ( I hope...)

~Pray~

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • The bet?! I almost forgot about that! Yeah... 80 days? That is stupid. Anyone can do anything in, like 20 days. Sissys... Anyways, I think it will be a draw. Pokemon isn't the sort of comic to make something like that happen... Unless... Ruby beats Sapphire like Red beat Blue (Green)? Besides, aren't their more badges than contest ribbons or visa versa? Is that fair?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back