• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who will win the Sinnoh Grand Festival? *Spoilers Ahoy*

Who should be crowned Sinnoh's top coordinator?

• Dawn (Hikari)

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Zoey (Nozomi)

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    There isn't the 5th gen seaosn starts late rthis year in Japan. I don't think Dawn will win. May didn't win and neather did Ash in his leagues. ( So far )

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I want Dawn to win but, if I know the Pokemon anime well enough, Dawn and Zoey will have a huge battle where it'll be incredibly tight. The Pokemon will probably have some kind of stand off and then Zoey's Pokemon will come out stronger while Dawn's one falls forcing Dawn to cry about how she lost but then, for some reason, become stronger because of it. :/

Y.. yeah, that's my thoughts on this matter anyway.

Years
    Since Dawn only got to travel through one region instead of two like Misty and May did, she should win the Grand Festival to make up for it. It would be unexpected to see her win and would be a nice change. As long as she doesn't cry, I'll be happy.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    If dawn does wins the sinnoh grand festival... ash would have to win the sinnoh league. But I tend to agree with what others have said....(Dawn will be leaving, so she should win) but still after her first festival just sounds too unrealistic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back