• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wins the Superbowl?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I am so mad that the Colts lost. they were the better team imo, and should have won. Plus, I lost my beat with Arian and had to write 5 paragraphs on how awesome he is on facebook.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    One of the fastest Super Bowls I have ever watched. o__o

I was really rooting for the Colts to win, but they made some pretty bad slips in this game, I admit. They had a lot of trouble trying to hold onto that ball and in the first quarter not being able to catch those two throws turned the events of this game around. :\ Though, I'm glad the Saints won, even though I'm not a huge fan. They deserved the title this season as they had a great performance and because it will do well for their city since Hurricane Katrina.

Oh yeah, and as for my favorite commercial this year, I really didn't have any. For some reason none of them were all that appealing like they were the few years before. If I had to choose though, Denny's screaming chickens (lol) and the Budweiser ad with the horse and bull caught my attention the most. What was up with all the slapping and underwear though? @_@

Back