• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would play you in the story of your life?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Heard something in passing today on something my GF was watching and it just made me think of this idea. If a story was made about your life, who would play you?

As for myself, I would say perhaps Zachary Quinto or Skeet Ulrich, they have the right mix of sarcasm and seriousness in a lot of their characters and if they grew their hair out (or I cut mine) could possibly look like older similaraties of me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Edward Norton, so I could be as badass as he is.

But I think Seth Rogan and I share similar humor, so he'd probably play a better, but fatter, me.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    No-one, due to the reason that it wwould make them look bad... But I suppose in my insane, as well as serious moods, and my childish-ness at times, I'd say David Tennant, or Hugh Laurie.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I don't know too many actors/actresses, but I'm pretty sure none could play me correctly (although they could maybe make me seem sexier?) X3

That fellow in Ctep's avi would definitely play my first ex-boyfriend, though. They look scarily the same.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'd have to say Reese Witherspoon. We're both just kicky little blond girls tryin' to make it in the world and findin' love along the way.

Back