• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would win in a fight...

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
Years
  • XD This is starting to look like a Mcdonalds debate. Maybe they bribe the food inspectors. I mean, they probably care more about the money than your health. :dead:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Although pancakes taste a load better, if it was actually batter for batter in a fight, the waffle would come out on top since it has a more corrugated structure. Bits of pancake would get trapped inside the holey bits, and then the waffle would digest them like a venus-fly-trap. Then Godzilla would come down from the sky and eat them both ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Composer of Requiems said:
    If you die, they can't sell you any more pancakes. So, of course, you shouldn't be allowed to die.

just because you dont die doesnt mean you cant be ill later in life ^^;

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • DF dadragonz said:
    just because you dont die doesnt mean you cant be ill later in life ^^;
    Hmm?
    Even if you're ill, you would either
    1) Spend money trying to cure it, in which case, you have less money to buy pancakes!
    2) Don't spend money trying to cure it, in which case, your illness prevents consumption of pancakes.
    3) Have no money to cure it, in which case, you can't buy pancakes anyway.

...it is in the best interest of all parties involved to ensure consumer safety until they are out of money, at which point, hire them for food testing.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • And I, for one, am not going to worry about the occasional McDonalds hotcake (I might have it once every two or three years) until they begin to deep-fry their hotcakes. Now then I'd be just a bit scared.

Back