• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would win in a slapfight: Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff?

Who would win in a slapfight: Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff?

• Lindsay Lohan

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Hilary Duff

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i think lindsey. shes looks like shes a pretty touch chick also being on drug takes a big role on it 2 lol.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Lindsey Lohan phosho! <3 Shes hawt and Tough and shes does drugs which is gonnna have her beat that little fluff ball or shall I say duff ball:)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I voted lindsey cuz the first time I saw that D&J episode, I said lindsey before they agreed and I said frodo for the other one too. XP

Anyways, I used to like Hillary when she was in Lizzie McGuire, but after that...not so much. and Lindsey was good in the earlier movies but then once she became a druggy/drunk, I could care less about her, so I'm judging on earlier times.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I reckon Lindsay would win because of her tough lifestyle with the ongoing partying and drugs. Hilary is too much of a nice girl.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    First off as Hellen said on Drake and Josh "Duff can't take a punch!" XD. Secondly despite the fact at most parties they both attend, Duff acts tough and hints at fighting, but every single time Lohan accepts(Everytime), Duff backs out. Thus Lohan would win, before they even have the fight.

PirateBounty

Account Not In Use
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Well as Suki and other have said shes too much of a good girl, so was Lindsay but they went bad

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ...Looks like everybody agrees with me! Duff really CAN'T take a punch. It's true and Helen's right. Hehehe.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Lindsay Lohan because she probably be all stoned up and when you are all stoned up you can't feel a thing if someone was to hit you

Hillary Duff because she is hot!!!

um no she won't win, but yeah I agree with you she is alot hotter

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Lindsay Lohan because she probably be all stoned up and when you are all stoned up you can't feel a thing if someone was to hit you

Hmmm... have you had experience with being stoned? lol. No, I'm joking.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Drake and Josh scene- slapfight

Drake: Lohan!

Josh: Duff!

*Josh's boss Helen walks in*

Drake: Helen, who'd win in a slap fight, Lohan or Duff?

Helen: That's easy, Lohan.

Drake: See!

Josh: But Helen--

Helen: Duff can't take a punch!

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Drake and Josh scene- slapfight

*Josh's boss Helen walks in*

Drake: Helen, who'd win in a slap fight, Lohan or Duff?

Helen: That's easy, Lohan.

Drake: See!

Josh: But Helen--

Helen: Duff can't take a punch!

Hmm... I'll have to check on that. I though after drake said see!, Josh and Drake started talking about something else. Then, when Josh started to talk to Helen, about something else, she thought he was talking about the whole h vs. L thing, which is why she said "Duff can't take a punch!". I'll definitly have to look that up the next time that eppy comes on.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Hmm... I'll have to check on that. I though after drake said see!, Josh and Drake started talking about something else. Then, when Josh started to talk to Helen, about something else, she thought he was talking about the whole h vs. L thing, which is why she said "Duff can't take a punch!". I'll definitly have to look that up the next time that eppy comes on.

Oh, you might be right, because that is what I remember of it. Or were they talking about something before, because that was the episode were Josh becomes Megan's teacher and they hate him, because he gives them college level homework.

Josh: Why didn't you do your homework?

Girl: It was too hard. I couldn't do it, so I asked my mom for help, she couldn't do it, so she asked my dad, he couldn't do it and he got mad and rented a motel.

But just so I stay on topic. Drake and Josh doesn't lie! Lohan!

Back