• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Would Win?

Who Would Win in a Fight?

• Mario

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Link

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Crash (Bandicoot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sora

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Ice Kid

Master of Ice Pokemon!
    Years
    So we have Mario, Link, Sonic, Crash, Pikachu, and Sora having this huge Super Smash Style
    Fight. So who do you think would win and why?

I haven't really decided between Link, Sora, and Pika but I doubt Crash Bandicoot would get very far with his spinning and all....

Ice Kid

Master of Ice Pokemon!
    Years
    Giovanni's Mewtwo said:
    I think sonic would win cause i like sonic but also because he would knock the others out before they saw him

Yeah.. Sonic is fast...... but besides that he doesn't have any real powers except the rolly ball attack. It would be pretty hard to KO him though.... who knows. So he could like run around the whole time while everyone else fought but I couldn't really see him winning.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Magnega + Thundaga spam = instant win for Sora.

The first magical attack, Magnega, freezes brings every enemy on the field to a convenient tornado-y orb and then the multiple Thundaga attacks to deplete everyone else's health while they're trapped. ;p

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I think Sora would have a good chance of winning...but I'm gonna have to vote Pikachu. XD I mean, c'mon, he uses a couple Thunder's and everyone's dead. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    I chose "Someone Else". That someone else being Ryu Hayabusa!

Ninja. Resurrected from death. Killing machine. Awesome games (one with gr4fx). Can't deny him.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Demyx said:

The first magical attack, Magnega, freezes brings every enemy on the field to a convenient tornado-y orb and then the multiple Thundaga attacks to deplete everyone else's health while they're trapped. ;p
    I used Magnega once to see what it was like in Kingdom Hearts 2. :X The keyblade was enough for most enemies. Hehe. And if you call that noobish, then I bring up the point I had no trouble with Xaldin. Hehehe...

But, on topic... Still, Sora was doing all kinds of flips and randomly gaining power during action commands in Kingdom Hearts II... It's a real close call between him and Sonic... He'd probably get some quick Blizzaga action command to stop Sonic, but still... Hmm... If Sonic had a Chaos Emerald he could Chaos Control out of that... If he had all 7, no contest... It all just depends. *shrug*

Seeing the "Someone else" it would most definitly be Emerl from Sonic Battle. He'd copy everyone's attack as he sees them and exploit all their weaknesses.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Someone else = your parents.

They'll pull the plug out of the console, and poof!
    Mario, Link, Sonic, Crash, Pikachu, and Sora all owned.

Years
    Seeing as there is an "other" option, Mio would own all of them. Control of the space/time continuum and in a state of plasma definitely has to be the best. (You have to have truly beaten Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals to know who I am talking about.)

Ice Kid

Master of Ice Pokemon!
    Years
    Demyx said:

Yeah, but how long would that last? I mean, with like sonic buzzing around and pika has thunder, too. I do agree with sora though I mean if we have sora here it means he has Curaga and Stop- aga? he would totally win.

Auron isn't a choice, but I can't have like every video game character ever now can I? but I do have the someone else option...

This poll was mostly like the character and thier solo arsenal so like Sora isn't getting help from donald and goofy and alladin and.... and sonic doesn't have knuckles.... mario... luigi yeah. Also we don't have Mario using like the Giga Mushroom (New SMB) so Sonic isn't using the emeralds...

My parents: Now who said this was a video game anyway. They would have to get loads of liscences anyway.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Sora would win because even if he has disadvantages, I'm bias =D

And he's cool/adorable/everything else that's nice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Look, Link would win it hands down.

He is a versatile and crazy, bomb wielding, arrow shooting, sword swinging **********. And he can learn magic.

Plus, he has the triforce of courage (hence meaning he is supported by heavenly being's).

Back