• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Would Win?

Who Would Win in a Fight?

• Mario

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Link

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Crash (Bandicoot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sora

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    My think that one of these 2 would win:
    1.) Kirby: He would eat'em, kill'em with their powers, and eat their remains.... ^_^
    2.) Waluigi!!! Wahaha!!! With his athletics and Crotch-Chop abilities, all would be dominated! LOL

Ice Kid

Master of Ice Pokemon!
    Years
    Go Sora!

MegaLightBlaze said:
    My think that one of these 2 would win:
    1.) Kirby: He would eat'em, kill'em with their powers, and eat their remains.... ^_^
    2.) Waluigi!!! Wahaha!!! With his athletics and Crotch-Chop abilities, all would be dominated! LOL

Yeah. of course Kirby is cute and he does have the power to exploit peoples disadvantages with his ability, but he can only suck up one ability at a time, so I don't think it would last that long. That is only my crazy theory though so, I dunno.

Link: sure he has the 3force and all, but Sora was chosen by the keyblade, and mario well.... anyway. um....... well he..... did....no.... I thin-..... no....... there was this.... nope.. well what about luigi?...... no.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Crash would (most likly) NEVER win cuz he dies when he gets hit ONCE! Sonic would probably out of all of those characters. But of other characters, probably any legendary Pokemon, Donkey Kong, or the Master of all Cubivores!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    link.....come on people!!!!the only one that would stand a chance against him is sora,and that's only cuz he also has a weapon...but then Sora's no master swordsman like link,so....

I'd say sonic,but would he have his chaos emeralds with him?...

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    If Sephiroth was the someone elase he would kill them all. But Sora's got my vote.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    mah dawg sonic would win....cant beat speed!
    Except if Sora casts Stop, Stopra or Stopga. =P

I'd say Sora. Not only does he have a large variety of different spells and whatnots, but he also has a giant key he can bonk people in the head with. xP Besides, he could just throw clams on the other characters. =P

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    I'd say link because he can slice up people with a sword. Mario has fireballs... Pikachu has lightning... It would be a match between link and sora I belive because... they are both quite good.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Hmm...this is tough...wait! DIG DUG!!! Hands down! He can dig under ground and blow people up with a pump type thinG! Yeah *votes "Other"*

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Reycom with the Orb of Tornami and my spirit self as a partner all the way!

*Gikor
    *Orb of Tornami: Water!
    *Gigano Freezudo
    *Gikoruk
    *kick everyone's buttocks with Suno Ganzu Gikor and Lagikor Fang

Omnicron

Game Critic
    Years
    I'll have to say Sora. I absolutley love the Kingdom Hearts series, and that fact that Sora has such a wide variety of attacks (Riku's Session anyone?) would really help him out in a battle like that :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    OMG Pikachu would whoop everyone's butts. XD Pikachu is my favorite character to use on SB for the N64 and SBM for GameCube. I don't win all the time obviously, but I can kick some serious butt with Pikachu. XD

If not Pikachu...then I may have said Marth from Fire Emblem, but he wasn't on the list. ;O

~Kelsey

Years
    Smash Style?

Mario.

Sure, the odds are againts him, with each of the characters having at least ONE advantage over him....(Except Crash XD).

Link and Sora have weapons.
    Pikachu and Sonic got speed.

But Mario got though worse. Yep, Mario got my vote! Besides, I'm kinda biased because I'm a mario fanboy XD.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Definately Shadow, He has sonic's speed plus his weapons. Oh and if that does'nt work, he could use chaos control to slow down time and kick everybodys butts while they are stuck in normal time, trying to figure out how they are being invisibly tossed around like a dog's chew toy, and Chaos Blast? Well, I think that one speaks for itself.

Years
    Link durh,
    cause the other lot don't have any Move for a super smash style fight.

I mean only Link Mario and Pikachu actually have been in SSB/M while the other lot haven't. So they lack the Up and B moves ETC.

gotta love thinking out side the box.

Ice Kid

Master of Ice Pokemon!
    Years
    I guess I didn't make this clear enough... I said a Super Smash Bros. Style Fight, not that they actually were in the game, and had button moves. Also The Someone Else option is only for characters that could actually apear on a smash bros. game. So anyhing more powerful like a final boss, wouldn't count.

Back