• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who would you be...

who would you be?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    which manga character would you be? (blue and green are US name)

others may include prof.s, elite four etc.

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I have this feeling Ruby would fit me, but I've found no way to prove it ^^". It's just an idea after all..

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Red obviously, like Lavabyle theres no questioning his skill he's amazing, plus he's a fun loving dude.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I would pick Ruby. I would love going all over to compete in contests, and I'd love to knit scarves and things for my Pokemon. (:

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Red. Just look at my avatar. >_>

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Gold was/is awesome. AWEEESSSOOMMMEEEE
    Granted, I've only read up to the first few chapters of the GSC series, but he and Silver are already my favorite characters. ^_^

Gold's very kick back kind of cool. And has loads of little critters around him. Aswell as some table-shark skills.

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    I think I'd be Silver, I made 2 tests on quizilla and my result was always him (not that I'd mind...noooooooooo)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dude. I'm Blue hands down. Blue or Sapphire. There's no denying it, there's no looking the other way, I fit Blue perfectly (save for appearance) and I fit Sapphire's wildcat 'take-no-****' attitude, but I'm a big city girl so..

Blue FTW.

[/Oops, sorry I'm using the Japanese names. Make that Green then. I'm used to using the Japanese names. Blue sounds so girly to me. xD]

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I'm rather afraid I would turn out to be Lance from PokeSpecial, but if I had a choice, I'd choose to be Red from the Pokemon Zensho manga. ^^

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'll be Yellow. I want to feel what its like to heal a Pokémon mentally.

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Shikamaru - The Lazy Genius
    Years
    Well being the guy I am, I think I'd pick Ruby, he's a contest master, and he falls in love with May's manga character xD
    Although, for a chick version, I think it'd be cool to be Crystal, seeing as how she's caught like every pokemon aside from the legendaries :D

Ataro-kun

エイ~パン!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2007
    ...Does the gender matter? xD
    I'd be Gold (from Adventures) since he was my result in the Pokespecial quiz like... Um... Over 288 times xD
    Second option is Sapphire, though...

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    You want to know who the heck I'd be? Pika. Freaking PIKA. As in Red's signature Pikachu, complete with the freakin' surfboard. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gets shot*

Now, if we're talkin' humans, I'd sure as shootin' be nobody but Blue (or, as he is known in Japan, Green). Blue freakin' OWWWNNNSS!

Back