• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you bring back?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Many PC members have come and gone... if you had the chance, who would you bring back?

Also, adding to the question, how would you cope if, in trying to bring them back, they had disappeared (wiped off from the earth) or just can't be found on the Internet? Would you try to wipe them from your memory... or not give up and continue to track them down?

For me, there are various members I would want to bring back, which basically is everyone that I knew towards the end of 2006, who seemed to have died out in terms of activity. Though, I'd stay determined in trying to find them, while in doing so, develop theories as to why they disappeared and then check every aspect relating to those theories... but I wouldn't give up until I knew they were gone for sure. Which even then, I probably wouldn't believe. :x

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    The DCC group from back in 04/05. Andy, Alex, Ashley, Dakota, Eliana, Jorge, Kylie, Paige, Ryan, Ty and probably one or two more that I'm forgetting. I realise some of those people are still around sometimes but, like me, it's nowhere near as often as it used to be.

Those guys are what defined PC for me.

Years
    A couple of friends who came and gone. I wouldn't mind bringing back some former staff members as well, such as Kylie, Paige, Kelsey and even Kaga, the last being one member I've constantly missed ever since he left.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    While there aren't many people I miss extremely, I have to say I'd bring back my old Twin sis Train_Heartnet, and my old bro Kota.

I have both of their MSN addresses but it's not the same. Anyhow, I do miss them both sorely, especially Train_Heartnet. D8 Ah well, at least I can talk to her on MSN.

As for Kota, I havent seen him on MSN in a long while but he was pretty cool, so I'd track him down if I could. Same for my old twinsis. x3

Years
    There is only one person that comes to my mind and that person is Abby who sadly got banned from the internet by her parents and never came back on again.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'd want to bring back sawyer… but that's only because I would want to see his latest work… I'm too lazy to go to other forums now.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'd like to "bring back":

Alan/Chairman Kaga - last dependable person I knew... without him there's like no one to hit for no reason whatever lol
    Usagii - good member, fun, enjoyed her posts
    RiNCaNdY - really fun person to be with, I really miss her
    Dakota - one of the more wise members... but he lost respect for this forum and internet life in general
    Krafty Quill - another fun member ; ), friend
    kirarin-tan - friend
    orange* - art culture *-*;
    DS/Star Caliber - inspires people with his seriousness, one of those people smart enough to make reality seem interesting.... although we, the other PC members knew we could never come close to his acheivements or matching him. Like Dakota, he had a habit of disrespecting his fellow PC peers, and didn't stay with us for long.

As for coping with not being able to find these people anymore.... if I find people I like more, than that's that. Of course, that's not the case, and I can't exactly do anything about it. But I wouldn't try to forget these people... they were important so I remember them for as long as they are important to my thoughts & feelings. I'm not the type of person who gets over things easily, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I want halcyonXlll to come back, or atleast on SPPf, apparently he quit visiting forums. He's still somewhat active on YouTube, but I don't have an account there. And he doesn't use MSN/AIM much either. Dx Yes, I'm a stalker ~

Darnit Matt, just come back already. >:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Three members; Phantom Bugsy, Gilbertman and Maya Miyazono. The first was an awesome fangirl although she was better at SPPf. The middle was my old pair and now that I've grown so much in my art skill, I could help him so much it's not funny. Maya Miyazono was my first ever friend here.

... unless Maya changed her name.. even though she said once that she'd never change it. I mean I may never change my name but I guess never say never.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    My friends from 2005, Satrijou being one of them and anyone else who would remember me as the first name, Bulbasaur that I had joined on.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Where is Scizz? >:{ I miss Scizz.

I wonder what happened to him. He was a very good Admin. Best of '06 when I look back.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would bring back Sky. ;_;
    She used to be my awesome pair from Germany on her! <3

She's been very inactive, so, I had to un-pair with her. ;_____;
    I miss her...

Probably a few others, but she is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

EDIT:
    • Jack of Bl♠des - Great friend.
    • Glaceon_ - She was fun to talk to.
    • ~NinetalesSakura~ - We would talk everyday.
    • Skullie - Great friend here, and staff friend on another forum.​

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Some of my old friends, even if some of them were nobs. 8< Like Neko, Stiles, classicrockfan (which reminds me that I have to do something), and Lalapizzame (who is technically still here but never posts). o3o.

...and scythemasterboymandude... CALYPSO.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Chairman Kaga.

I say him because he was more than just a friend. He was like a brother to me, always make me laugh and always being there when I needed someone to talk to. I've always missed him so much because he flat out left PC and it's almost like he just...vanished.

He's really the only person I can think of that I would want to come back here to PC.

I mean most of my old friends here have changed dramatically. A lot of them have either left PC or just come here when they have time. It really wouldn't matter if I couldn't bring those people back.

Though, I would definitely consider tracking him down if I could. He should know how much we miss him and maybe he might try to come back one last time. D:

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If I had the chance I wish I could bring back one of my best friends...~Kavin~
    If I could go back in time and stopped what happened I would...
    But yes, I would bring back ~Kavin~ ':)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If I had a chance Iwould bring back my good friend ~Kavin~ he was not only my pair, but a PC family too...

Back