• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    This has always been something I've had trouble answering. There are lots of Pokémon I'd like to have, I always narrow it down to about 3 though.

Gardevoir, Start with a Ralts obviously. Gardevoir would be like a really close friend who's with me all the time. I'd talk to her about loads of stuff, she'd always know how I was feeling 'cause of her emotion based powers. Also I'd like something pretty x3

Jirachi, because it's small and cute and would be fun to play with and carry. It would be a bit like a pet I could connect to on an emotional level. Also maybe it'd let me wish for stuff :P

Flygon, because I've always wanted to fly, and I've always wanted a Dragon. Really, Flygon is my favourite dragon in the series by quite a longshot. He's also kinda a huge bug, which is epic.

I try to narrow it down after that but it becomes impossibly hard to choose between Flygon and Gardevoir ._.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    I would definitely wish for a Mr. Mime because pyschic types are out of this world! Oh yeah, I can already imagine myself training this baby.. by commanding its pyschic abilities to clean my room. xD . Not that I'm abusing Mimey, it's just a whole lot easier for me. I can just imagine the dishes washing themselves and that would be the coolest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

My family, of course, would react tremendously. We're mostly realists here so we don't expect me, of all people, to have pokemon. My mom would not stop asking questions about Mimey and dad would have to lecture me about responsibility [dad, they're pokemon, not pets!]. Perhaps some of my cousins would be excited because they also like pokemon but my whole family would generally respond in a shocked manner..

..How I wish to have a Mr. Mime!

Back