• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you dance with?.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I don't need a pass to go with people ^^. I just go with them.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    A4 and a half year old Asian girl named Kylie. :3

Not a choice? Then I'll settle for my crush/Emily. :<

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    Bleh dancing. But I suppose I would pick..... whoever wants to dance with me. I don't care.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I want to dance with my crush. But, I don't want to dance with my crush. Its a complicated feeling. I don't really dance though

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Who would I dance with? Let's see...you know, most of you are thinking "oh he'll says james rolfe" but this time, I think I'll dance with...with...

KLIPPY.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If you're given a pass that says whoever you pick won't reject you, why would you waste that on your family? XD

I have to agree with this. Anyone who doesn't choose the person they want to be with romantically wouldn't be in their right mind. In my opinion, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm an awful dancer. So to avoid looking like an idiot, I'd probably pass the opportunity. If I had such a big crush on someone, I'd just go talk to them or something.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
    I'm the ultimate dancer. I can get anyone to feel bad for me or laugh thinking I'm trying to work up a joke or something.
    If I could chose anyone it'd be Diane Keaton, I'm a biiiig fan. If I had to chose someone from my family, it'd definitely be my dad, he's just really unconfortable with human contact, so it'd be hella fun :D (he also rocks Gloria Gaynor songs after a cold one or two, we had it taped on several ocasions.:cheeky:)

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    Well I agree with the rest if you i would take my crush but then what would suck they where not like you would imagine.

Years
    well, it's kinda obvious! one of my many sorta kinda crushes! you know, if they didn't have a girlfriend already. or my nephew, for some weird reason he's considered hto among many girls....

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    *weeps* doesnt have a crush or anything
    No, no, i actually dont....
    i dont no actually i guess maybe Gerad Way, or a young Cary Ewles, oh i dont no how bout my Algebra teacher he'd be fun to dance with.
    I would only dance with my brother, just for the fact that he hates me and all human(girl) contact i would be funny as H@L@

Back